Bronx, NY, 10469
( 347 ) 353 • 3442
To obtain a progressive and challenging position in the Property Porter/Maintenance field. In this position I will be a dedicated team player who is hard working, decisive and possess the ability to follow through on any assigned project.
Work Experience :
• Covered surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
• Fill cracks, holes, with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
• Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
• Mix match and apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors.
Porter / Maintenance
• Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition.
• Service clean supply restrooms, gather and empty trash.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
COLUMBIA PROPERTYGROUP / LINCOLN PROPERTY
Maintenance Tech / Ground Keeper
• Maintained property by painting, repaired appliances and installing drywall.
• Repaired or replaced defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
• Landscaped and maintained grounds operating powered equipment such as mowers and blowers.
• Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, saws, hedge and bush trimmers, axes.
GRAND CENTRAL PARTNERSHIP
• Sorted swept waste from municipal streets, gutters and sidewalk into piles
• Shoveled trash into movable containers that was pushed from place to place.
• Picked up paper and similar rubbish from lawns, flower beds, highway median strips, using spike-tripped stick and blowers.
• Picked up, carry, and empty refuse or recycling containers into truck.
• Coordinate work with other crew members.
Crew Worker / Trainer / Assistant Manager
• Customer service, operated cash register, assemble food on serving tray and bags, trained new employees, maintained an orderly eating and serving area
• Assistant manager with daily operations of establishment
Newman Thomas High school
OSHA, General Industry