B rittany Ann Hudson
Madison, AL 35758
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational
skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. Pursuing an
experience where I will be able to utilize my life experiences as well as my interpersonal
skills, to not only allow myself to grow personally and professionally, but to fi rmly
contribute towards the achievement of the mission and values of the company.
P rofessional Opportuni ties
• 2014-Februa ry 2015 D I R EC T V
Customer Service Rep
• Responsible for taking in-bound calls from our customers who have questions
or concerns about billing, programming or upgrades.
• Answer product and service questions; suggesting information about other
p roducts and services.
• Open customer accounts by recording account information. Maintain
customer records by updating account information.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best
solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following
u p to ensure resolution.
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting
customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer
i nformation and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
• 2013-April 2014 Dolla r T ree
• Greeted customers and identified their requirements.
• Provided superior customer service and achieved sales goal.
• Identified customer’s requirement and recommended suggestions, pushed
p roducts and maximized sales.
• Maintained store display and visual appearance.
• Assisted in updating customer database.
• Helped with sales and improving revenue generation.
• Developed and maintained positive customer relationships.
• 2013-Februa ry 2015 Home I nstead Senior Care
• Helping elderly clients who suffer from physical and cognitive health
p roblems such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.
• Assisting with walking and maintaining memory care.
• Ensuring that they are receiving proper nut r i tion by preparing their meals.
• Assisting these patients with toileting and bathing.
• Performing a variety of housekeeping tasks.
2013-Ma rch 2014 Wellstone Behavioral Health Center
U nit Clerk/Patient Aide
• Responsible for all clerical and reception duties associated with the unit
• Face-to-face check in and check out
• Chart patients behavior
• Conduct Group Counseling
• 2012-July 2013 Volunteers of America
Direct Support Professional
• Responsible for guiding, coaching and encouraging individuals to achieve
t heir maximum level of independence.
• They will assure individuals have opportunities to learn and grow in
accordance with personal outcome measures through education and life
• 2011-September 2012 Ability Plus
Direct Care Staff Member
• Provide personal care to individuals with intellectual disabilities in a residential
setting. Duties include but are not limited to: assisting residents with personal
hygiene, daily living activities, documenting behavior and assisting with
• 2011-Janu ry 2012 H illside Village Apa rtments
Property tours, secretarial duties.
• Accepting applications from future residents, payments, handling move-ins,
answering phone calls regarding concerns, complaints and maintenance.
• 2010-April 2011 Wal-Ma r t Supercenter
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a
f riendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every
customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Assist in f loor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring f loor
• Help customers in locating merchandise.
• Communicate customer requests to management.
• Assist in completing price changes within the department.
• Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
• Assist in r inging up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to t ime by any manager.
• 2010-July 2010 The Station No.2
• Assist front desk staff and servers. Clean restaurant and arcade.
• 2008-May 2010 Thomas Hall (Alabama A& M University)
• Maintain resident’s records, assist in assigning rooms.
• Oversee building maintenance. Aid in resolving residential disputes.
• Putting together programs for residents and students.
• Conner Creek Academy East H igh School 2008
• Alabama A& M University 2008-Present
Concentration: Child Development
• Calhoun Community College 2011-Present
Willing to learn new information and skills. Detailed-orientated, proactive, work
well within a group and/or individually, excellent communication skills.
Microsoft Office, wpm 30-45
References are available on request.