Ph no 289-***-****
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from my back home (India in 2010) and am studying as a postgraduate from the critical care nursing Program at Niagara College (May 2014).
As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in nursing combined with more than two and half year’s work experience at Hospitals in India as a staff nurse in the ICU. While there, I handled the pre- and post-operative patients.
With my skills, education and desire to learn, I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution to your organization.
I have enclosed my resume with aforementioned reference. I am now available for full-time or part-time employment. Please feel free to contact me for additional information at my mobile number - 289-***-****. I will be fully available from August 1st onward and relocate immediately after geeting a response.
48,Unit 3,Marmora street
• I am a very active, responsible, passionate and hard worker.
• I am currently seeking a full-time job within my skill set, or any other field of employment.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Critical care Nursing
Niagara College, Welland ON, Canada
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing
St.Gregorios college of Nursing, India.
• June 10 to till now
Employer : Beauty brow studio,pen center
Role: customer friendly.
• April 2010 - April 2014
Employer: Hospitals in India.
Role: Staff Nurse, Critical Cardiac Unit
• Provided therapeutic and nursing care to patients.
• Established and maintained good working relationships with students, colleagues, staff, administrators, and other contacts.
• Utilized my working knowledge of PCs and educational media equipment.
• Reason for leaving – Received admission into Post-Graduation programme in Canada.