Seek a challenging full-time position in Business Analysis or related industry.
Georgia Institute of Technology/ Iowa State University B.S. Aerospace Engineering
GPA: 3.2 /3.75 Graduated: Aug 2014
• Programming, Data Analysis & Computing: C++, Java, MATLAB including Statistics Toolbox and Simulink,
Python, Fluid Dynamic Analysis (LabView)
• CAD Tools: SolidWorks, AutoCAD/Inventor, Catia V6
• Language: English, Chinese
• Office tools: Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office
• Mechanical, Structural & Aerodynamics: structural/ tooling test, wind tunnel test, thermodynamics, system
dynamics, propulsion & combustion test experience, gas turbine and combustion experience.
TEAMWORK & PROJECTS
• AHS International Student Design Competition. (V-Stall aircraft, Structure, CAD & Cost model design)
• Lead Boeing 737-100 aircraft case study (performance and structural data analysis)
• MATLAB Simulink model for flight control (P&ID controller, SAS&CAS control system)
• Runway based space launch system (launch staging design & data analysis)
• Created a remotely controlled aircraft performed in 2 min flight. (CAD model, mechanical tooling)
Liu & Associates.P.C/ Hui Ye Law Firm – Atlanta, Georgia Aug 2014 – present
• Build social media marketing strategies designed (B2B online)
• Company’s Clients Data structures build up using Microsoft applications( follow up system step-up)
• Online application with user experience design
• Generate Legal documents for lawyers to execute.
Jetechpower Electronics Co. Ltd – USA, China May. 2014 – present
Engineer sales/ part-time
Participate in deal sourcing; deal negotiation and execution with foreign customs.
Jetechpower Electronics Co. Ltd – Qingdao, China June 2010/12 – Aug 2010/12
• Digital circuits design and Simulink test for UPS
• Interference modeling
• Sell & negotiate with international client
Georgia Institute of Technology – Atlanta, Georgia August 2013 – December 2013
Research Assistant, Advisor: Dr. Dewey H. Hodges
Rotor-Craft Blade Aeroelastic Stability/ Composite Design
• Developed models and performed analysis with VABS and Dymore to better incorporate the software into the
initial blade design process.
• Created applications for migrating data between systems/databases using MATLAB.
• Designed rotor blade CAD models, and worked on structural data analysis and programming.
Aerospace System Design Lab, Georgia Institute of Technology – Atlanta, Georgia May 2013 – July 2013
Research Assistant, Advisor: Dr. Dimitri Mavris
• Worked on micro autonomous system & robotic technology, develop a Python script to connect each C
script with the data received from the detective radar.
• Designed Quad body (fuselage) and airfoil by using mechanical tool.
• Worked on data structuration and programming.
HONORS & AFFILIATIONS
• Member, Sigma Gamma Tau Society, Iowa State University, 2011-2012
• Member, Habitat Humanity