Hollywood, FL ***23
Summary: Seeking an entry level management or suitable position to
cultivate my education and experience in a progressive atmosphere.
Education: - Arts Institute of Ft. Lauderdale
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Media Design and Animation May 2006 -
- Durham Technical Community College
Durham, North Carolina
Associate in Computer Science
May 2001 - May 2005
Primerica Ft. Lauderdale,
Life Insurance Sales Representative
October 2011 - Present
* Developed base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals,
occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of
* Approached potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone
* Determined clients' particular needs and financial situations by
scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present
coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
* Developed a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting
rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy
* Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up
visits and evaluations of needs.
C.V.S. Pharmacy Miramar,
Customer Service Representative July 2009 -
* Operate computerized cash register to conduct sales transactions;
handle cash, and make changes as required.
* Prepare routine daily reports such as sales, accounts
receivable/payable, orders, Credit card receipts, and/or bank
* Provide training and assistance to new employees.
* Perform and prepare reports, such as inventory balance, price list,
expired and Damage products.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duty as assigned.
Rainsoft Inc. Pompano,
Tele-Sales Representative September 2007 -
* Delivered prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe
products and services, in order to persuade potential customers to
purchase water-filters and chemicals that purify home water supplies
to Broward, Dade and Palm-Beach County Residents.
* Explained products, services, prices and answer customers/clients
questions and concerns.
Maintain records of prospective customers/clients and schedule appointments
for field technicians to illustrate products.
Homewood Inn & Suites. Cary, North
Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor June 2005 -
* Check in /out of hotel guest.
* Booked hotel reservations for prospective guests.
* Posted and balanced charges and settlements for room and other
* Maintained Files and resetting the systems for the next day's
* Settled Corporate Accounts and sending reports to those entities for
Languages\Skills: - Tri Lingual: fluent in Spanish, English and French.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Software, Multiples of programming Languages