C2C or contract to hire
Over 8 years of experience as an E-commerce Business Analyst role with specific project experience
in website update and redesign, digital marketing, content management and analytics. Extensive
experience using various SLDC such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum. Excellent project leader and valuable
team member with a keen eye for detail and thorough execution mindset.
Experience in Business Analyst role involving managing web-based projects by using
software development methodology, including Agile, Waterfall and RUP.
Proficient in Ecommerce with a focus on business modeling, requirement gathering, technical
documentation, software validation, and web application services.
Expert in gathering, analyzing, and reporting requirements from stakeholders, such as JAD
session, Brainstorm, Individual Interview, Document Analysis and Storyboard.
Skilled in using Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook for
online marketing campaigns and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Proficient in creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements
and designing business model using UML diagrams, including User Case Diagram, Activity
Diagram and Sequence Diagram, Data Flow Diagram, BPMN & Data Modeling Diagram.
Expert in using Predictive Web Analytics with SPSS and Google Analytics for website
analysis, such as keywords, traffic, customer behaviors, and link popularity.
Proficient in writing specifications for data variable definitions, content of analysis datasets
and data acquisition from all proprietary data streams and to assist in problem solving data
discrepancies within the downloaded datasets.
Implement Google API’s into website, such as Google Maps, YouTube video, and Google
Expert level of programming skills using PC SAS and SPSS to meet the changes of advanced
data manipulation complicated programming logic, and large data volume..
Facilitate website development and testing for shopping cart, payment gateway, shipping
process and online customer service.
Expert in website payment system implementation, such as LinkPoint and Paypal.
Experience with using Adobe Online Marketing Suite and other e-commerce software to
enhance marketing optimization.
Experience in both manual and automated testing tools in conducting QA testing and User
Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Extensive experience in creating Test Plan, Test Case, and Test Scripts based on Business
Deep understanding of Data warehousing concepts, OLAP, OLTP and Business Intelligence
Familiar with SQL queries for creating database, Data Mapping Document, data modeling,
Expert in creating ER diagrams and class diagrams used SQL queries to manage data in
Proficient with CMS and CRM tools for Content Management, Site Design, Themes, User
Management, Shopping Cart, and Payment Systems.
Culturally sensitive and excellent cross functional collaborator with polished, bilingual
communication skills at an executive level.
Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills.
Masters in Marketing Analytics
Base SAS certified
BUSINESS SKILLS/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Business Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Business Definition Requirements, Prototypes,
JAD Sessions, GAP Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Business Processes Research, Use Cases, Interviews,
Axosoft, MS Windows, MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Online
Marketing Suite, Adobe Dream viewer, WebSphere Commerce, My SQL, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Database, phpMyadmin, Oracle, Drupal, CRM, Enterprise Resource Planning on proprietary and SAP
based systems, SalesForce.com, Rational Enterprise Suite, Rally, Outlook, Erwin, UML, Test
Director, Mercury Test Director, Silk Test, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, HTML, PHP, SPSS,
Visio, Qualtrics, OLAP, OLTP, Cost Effective Analysis, POS, NFC
Client: McDonalds Oak Brook, IL Jun 2013 – Present
Role: Sr. Ecommerce Business Analyst
The goal of the project was to design the website based on SEO requirements and performing Google
Analytics for the company. The project also focused on improving customer experience by offering
better quality service in checkout process. The project followed Agile Scrum methodology.
● Scheduled interviews with stakeholders and other key decision makers in order to collect
requirements and business information.
● Analyzed the requirements and documented them into Business Requirement Documentation and
Functional Requirement Documentation templates.
● Communicated with IT team members and stakeholders about requirement changing and updating.
● Documented High Level Requirements according to user’s opinions and implement them into
Detailed Business Requirement documentation.
● Wrote Business Requirement Specifications and integrate them into System Requirement
● As Scrum Master involved with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and
● As Scrum Master created and prioritized Backlog in Rally, coordinated Planning Sessions and
maintained User Stories & Acceptance Criteria.
● As Scrum Master involved in Scrum Spring Planning Session, Backlog Grooming, Sizing, Sprint
Retrospective & Reviews, Daily Stand Ups, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
● Wrote Test Plan and Test Cases to be used in testing process according to Business Requirement
Documentation, Functional Requirement Documentation, and product information.
● Worked with third party web developers, photographers, SEO and SEM teams conducting daily,
weekly and monthly check-ins on progress of projects.
● Designed online customer survey and analyze data to improve the design and content of the website.
● Conduct inventory, pricing and shipping cost analysis, competitor scans; coordinate marketing and
merchandising initiatives through sales, promotions, refer-a-friend, rewards and loyalty program.
● Collaborated with data analyst team to design model and create data mapping documents. .
● Developed complex e-metrics by using customer data from the site such as propensity to buy, likely
length of visit and possible expenditure.
● Prepared Use Cases, Business Flows, Process maps and Work Flows Diagrams for effective plans.
● Cooperated with developers to identify problems with the system’s functions and analyzed them,
determined techniques and requirements for processing the data to reduce the time and steps returning
● Participated in data analysis and create reports with business objects.
● Participated in product release with involved application areas.
● Extensive experience in developing project documentation, test plan, and execution of test plan.
● Prepared training materials and interface requirements, adhere them to project management
Tools & Technologies:
Rally, Oracle ATG, CRM, Windows, MS Office, MS Visio, Agile Scrum, SQL, HTML, UML, SPSS,
Google Keyword Planner, Google AdWords, Site Explorer, Quality Center
Client: Barneys, New York, NY Feb 2012 – Jun 2013
Role: Sr. Business Analyst
The goal of the project was to use Google Analytics and conduct SEO in order to increase sales and
conversion. Another focus of this project was about implementing a content management system. This
project followed the RUP process.
Documented business requirements according to Interviews and surveys with institutional users and
Facilitated discussions involving key stakeholders from both business site and IT side to elicit high
level requirements and estimate project feasibility.
Prepared GAP Analysis and identified and documented improving areas to meet capital requirement
regulations along with As-Is/To-Be process.
Collaborated with project manager to define project scope, risks, and determined appropriate
methodologies based on scope documents.
Analyzed User Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional
Requirement Specification (FRS).
Documented business needs and followed the UML methods to create Use Case Diagrams, Activity
Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
Identified system gaps and developed Functional Requirements Documents that supported overall
strategy, goals, and objectives.
Involved in the structuring of database by implementing a Star/ Snowflake Schema, and designing
Entities Relationship Diagrams (ERD) in conceptual logical and physically phrase.
Identifying the required dimension tables s and fact tables using Erwin Data Modeler and MS SQL.
Worked extensively with QA team for designing Test Plans and Test Cases for the User Acceptance
Generated ad-hoc SQL queries using joins, database connection and transformation rules to fetch data
from the SQL Server Database Systems.
Analyzed and determined information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow
and storage requirement, and data output and reporting capabilities.
Assisted Project Manager in maintaining and monitoring project progress and status using MS
Performed Data Analysis using the SQL server in addition to implement ETL with direct correlation
to the Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
Verified the Business Scenarios on new builds to allow extended testing by the QA team.
Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT), documented and reported users’ feedback to
management, and developed training materials for end users to adapt new system.
Provided analytical support in the Design, Development and Implementation of project.
Facilitated training workshops to ensure user acceptability.
Tools & Technologies
Rational Enterprise Suite (Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest), Dreamweaver, Data Warehouse, Erwin,
Adobe Photoshop, DOORS, Project Management, Oracle, .Net, Windows 7, Acrobat Pro, iRise, Lotus
Notes, MS Suits 2010, SPSS, SharePoint server 2010, MS Showcase, SQL Server, SQL
Client: Macy’s, New York NY Nov 2010 – Feb 2012
Role: Sr. Ecommerce Business Analyst
The project’s goal was to conduct SEO, integrate SSL, and implement payment gateway. The project
followed agile methodology.
● Interviewed Subject Matter Experts as well as Sample Users to record requirements that could be
reviewed and understood by management and stakeholders.
● Gathered and analyzed internal and external clients’ business needs and detailed specifications
regarding website enhancement and regulatory changes.
● Created BRD, FRD and gathered technical requirements for the team.
● Defined and created Use Cases and valued proposition through market research and created metrics
for Data-Driven and Value-Driven business decisions.
● Understood the existing (As-Is) business processes using BPMN to support changing of requirements.
● Uploaded videos, images, audios, and control buttons with Drupal.
● Communicated with Management Team, Development Vendor and Business Experts to improve
product functionality, resolve issues, and improve consumer satisfaction.
● Identified and analyzed problem with the system’s functions, determined techniques and requirements
for processing the data.
● Projected management input on task status, risk identification and mitigation, change management
and impact analysis.
● Developed complex metrics such as the specific route an individual takes around a site or the length
of time they spend on each page.
● Implemented various online payment system gateways (Authorize.net, PayPal)
● Created Use Cases, Business Flows, Process Maps, and Work Flows Diagrams.
● Worked closely with project manager, data architects, developers, test managers and business
stakeholders to achieve project objectives in defined time frames.
● Developed Project Templates, Traceability Relationships, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams,
Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
● Integrated data from one database to another from different web applications.
● Prioritized user stories from product backlogs and assisted in generating sprint backlogs by using
● Collaborated with IT team to created data mapping document and design models.
● Involved with the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to test the usability of the application.
● Assisted testing team to identify software bugs, created Test Reports and used Rally to file the bugs
and sent them to developers.
● Involved in creating a detailed System Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for different modules in
the Application according to the Business Requirement Documentation.
● Conducted meetings with the Business representatives to review products.
Tools & Technologies:
Agile Scrum, Rally, PHP, ASP,.Net, WAS, Siebel CRM, Sugar CRM, SQL Server, QTP, QC, VBA,
Office, Eclipse, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Office, Lotus Notes, PL/SQL, Gap Analysis, Oracle BI
Discoverer, Salesforce.com, HTML
Client: Home Depot Atlanta, GA Dec 2008 – Nov 2010
Role: Business Analyst
The goal of the project was to create a new website and use marketing strategies to increase sales.
Implementing online payment systems, such as PayPal payments and Debit/Credit cards was another
major goal of the project. The third goal was to develop SEO optimization and help marketing process
via different social networks, such as Facebook and YouTube.
● Managed the business requirements by facilitating, gathering, documenting, validating, prioritizing
and establishing baseline business requirements
● Served as liaison between business customers and IT development teams.
● Elicited business customer requirements through individual interviews, small group sessions with
remote participants, and large workshop events.
● Assisted in the definition and documentation of business workflows and use cases utilizing Microsoft
Visio for process flowcharting.
● Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and
conformity to standards.
● Facilitated process models, specifications, diagrammatic representation, and charts to provide
direction to developers.
● Translated user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to
● Engaged with Product analysis for gathering user requirements through workshops, questionnaires
with respective stakeholders, site visits, use case scenarios, and other methods
Tools & Technologies:
MS-Office, Drupal, RUP, SDLC, Use Cases, Quality Center, HTTP
Client: Books-A-Million, Birmingham, AL Oct 2006 – Dec 2008
Role: Jr. Business Analyst
The goal of this project was to enhance the existing website in search, sort, list, add to cart,
cancellations, payments and payment gateways, order processing, order tracking and management by
using waterfall methodology.
● Prioritized projects & work on simultaneous projects
● Identified/documented data sources
● Conducted data entry, reported any issues to management
● Prepping and executing online sales events
● Photoshop products to be web ready
● Report directly to Ecommerce Manager
● Import/ Export products
Tools & Technologies:
MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Outlook, Adobe Professional, Quality center, MS Access,