University of South Florida, Muma College of Business Tampa, FL
Aug. 2012 – Dec. 2014
Master of Science, Finance GPA: 3.6
• Financial Management – financial Statement analysis, capital budgeting, capital structure.
• Investments – asset pricing, portfolio Management, fixed income securities, derivatives, hedging, risk management,
Xiamen University, School of Information Science and Engineering Xiamen, China
Sep. 2007 – Jun. 2011
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer science GPA: 3.7
• Data Structures, Analysis of Algorithms, Operating Systems, Computer Networks and Communication, Computer
Graphics, Multimedia Technology.
Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited Qingdao, China
Intern, Personal assistant of branch president Oct.2011 – Jan. 2012
• Devised and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Dealt with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
• Deputized for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
• Liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Bank of China Qingdao, China
Intern, Credit Analyst Jul.2010– Aug. 2010
• Analyzed legal documents, including wills, insurance policies and corporate contracts.
• Negotiated and reviewed business contracts and financial models with profitability and financial success in mind
• Partnered with business development to identify major account opportunities.
Ping An Insurance Company of China, Ltd. Qingdao, China
Customer Representative Jul. 2009 – Aug. 2009
• Answered customer phone calls with the new type of insurance and general questions.
• Made reservations for required insurance service checks, on average 150 calls per day and nearly 30 percent made
appointments to meet, using strong communication and organizational skills.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Power
• Fluent in English and Proficient in Chinese
Point, Word, Access) and Adobe Acrobat
• C/C++, SQL database, R, Matlab.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables,
macros, formulas, look-ups), MS Access, Piano (reached 8th level of 10-level examination
SharePoint, and creating and maintaining macros tested by Central Conservatory of Music in China)
(VBA) and Databases