• Highly dedicated and organized professional with Ten years of experience in high- volume, fast paced
environments in the United States and around the World.
• Routinely chosen for, and excelled at positions typically reserved for senior leaders.
• I portray excellent communication and presentation skills. My personal assets include my ability to
mentally process information quickly with an exceptional memory for details.
Shift Director Winn Dixie Market Place Grocery Store
Dothan Alabama 2001-2002
• Supervise shifts to ensure retail standards and guidelines are maintained. Coordinate and implement
work and break schedules. Ability to perform physical task including lifting, moving, and proper
placement of goods. Provide excellent customer service, thus creating an environment where people
are treated with respect and compassion.
Administrator Assistant Manager at Baskin Robbins
Dothan Alabama 2002-2003
• Making sure the vibe was always kept positive in the business. Ensuring all goods is stocked and
new shipments were ordered in a timely manner. Produced excel spread sheets for in stock and out
of stock merchandise. Ordered all goods that were on short supply as well as high demand items.
Truck Driver Iraq 2004-2005
• Transport goods to fobs to include water, dry goods, and other nonperishable goods.
Military Vehicle Operator Iraq 10/2006-01/2008
• Operate all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways for combat. Oversees loading
and removing of cargo.
• Employ land navigation techniques and organize convoys.
• Order trucks to send goods to various fobs, such as food, water, and general supplies.
Inventory Specialist Iraq 03/2004- 03/2005,
• (OIF) In order to provide U.S. troops with the substance required to maintain their strength and vitality
on my second deployment, there was a number of task that had to be performed as follows myself from
fob Anaconda prepared itemized delivery sheets for perishable and nonperishable goods to be delivered to
soldiers. Routed deliveries according to designated ground routes. Located and selected goods to be
verified for delivery. In transit I delivered items such as water, petroleum, and personal items for at need
soldiers. I kept a tally of inventory for items needed by soldiers to perform specific duties. In addition I
was in charge of distribution of uniforms, protective foot wear, as well as ammunition. I was chosen and
trusted to handle ammunition. That was a sensitive item to transit. To make sure all ammunition was
accounted for is vital. Anything missing was permissible to jail time. That was the severity of my position.
Ft Sill, Oklahoma
• (CIF) Central issuing facility. I was in charge of controlling all aspects of inventory. To include
examining, inspecting, and recording all revenues regarding military issued gear. Assigning dates and
times for issuance of gear. I oversaw large masses of soldiers between the four hundred and seven
hundred soldier brackets.
Transportation Covers All Duty Stations
• Transit soldiers to military installations to perform special task. To add I report any malfunctions or
needed repairs. Check the condition of tires, brakes, windshield wipers and fuel. Comply with traffic
regulations in order to operate the vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
Follow all safety rules as soldiers are boarding and exiting bus.
Known for orchestrating multi tasked projects ahead of schedule and innovative training techniques. Solid
knowledge of administrating and operating in coarse environments. Proven to demonstrate my ability to satisfy
through analyzing and prompt problem resolution. Strong history of delivering excellent service along with the
genuine commitment to the task at hand. Served as the “go- to” soldier for immediate response when handling
any situation. Superb problem solving and decision making skills; with the ability to develop and implement
effective action plans. Accountable and able to remain focused and productive in challenging situations.
Dothan High School, Dothan Alabama Graduated in 2003
AIT 88M School For Training Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri 2003
Central Texas College, Killeen Texas Logistics and Management 2008
Army Basic Training Course Certified Ammunition Handlers Course
First Responder and CPR Course Army Financial Readiness Course
Bachelor degree in logistics & management Warehouse Training Course
Principles of Logistics
Educational Awards Attained
October 2010 TMP/ Bus Drivers Course
October 2010 Awareness Training
March 2011 Awareness Training Re-Certification
January 2012 Army Medical Combat Lifesavers Coarse
In my line of work, the training and awards that I attained before and after my three tours to Iraq, Prepared me
for everyday life changing events. I was able to ensure the safety of my soldiers, operate military equipment to
remove my squad from dangerous situations. To add I performed medical life saving techniques to save lives.
(3) Commendation Medals, (4) Army Achievement Medals, and (2) Army Good Conduct Medals.