Summary of Qualifications
An ambitious business management professional with the proven ability to lead cross-functional teams, manage multiple projects
simultaneously and deliver creative solutions to business challenges in a fast-paced, growing and changing business environment.
Demonstrated ability to think “big picture”, as well as dig into the detail.
Carousel Industries, Exeter, RI (worked out of East Syracuse, NY office) 2007-Present
Director of Sales Operations
Promoted to Director of Operations in January, 2011 after successfully implementing new ERP software for accounting and sales.
Expertly integrated 8 acquisitions into the organization providing planning and execution of interim processes, data migration and
conversion, as well as training and on-boarding of new employees. Responsible for data management including defining the data
shared across the business and the relationships in the data, ensuring the integrity, quality and accuracy of all data. Creation,
development, training and delivery of core sales, service, business and financial reports used across the organization to manage
employees, departments, product lines, sales, customers and financials.
• Responsible for the ERP and CRM systems; led team in system selection, development, migration,
implementation and training/rollout of new core systems for accounting, service and sales.
• Work with various business groups to perform analysis of existing systems and processes to develop and adapt
department processes to new business requirements to achieve corporate wide efficiencies. Challenge existing
processes and drive/implement changes as needed.
• Implementing business controls, processes and reviews to ensure data meets the needs of the organization.
• Systems and process training and on-boarding to new employees. Manage all training and process documents to
ensure accuracy and timelessness.
• Manage a team of 4-5 data administrators responsible for data management and reporting.
Business Process and System Implementation Manager
Promoted to Operations team in September 2009 to lead the ERP system project corporate-wide. Primarily focused on the analysis
and refinement of the core systems and processes across the organization. Wrote and executed RFP for ERP system to reflect the
needs of every department in the organization. Worked closely with ERP consultants and internal team to build, implement, and roll
out ERP system.
• Develop, build and execute all business reports and metrics including all sales reporting and analysis.
• Data management to ensure the integrity, quality and accuracy of data across the organization.
• Led team of 12 peers in the system selection, development, migration, and implementation of core ERP system for
the entire organization.
• Work closely with senior management to establish future needs of organization were secured and developed into
core system and processes corporate-wide. Analysis of current systems and processes with improvements to meet
needs of changing business needs.
• Work with external and internal business associates to respond to system interface and data issues.
Senior Marketing Manager
Created the marketing department and worked with senior management to develop the strategic vision, long term objectives and
tactical plans for all of Carousel marketing efforts to meet the needs of a growing organization. During this time, sales grew 25%
year over year.
• Development and execution of all marketing communications including branding, public relations, trade shows,
seminars/events, collateral materials, website design and content.
• Writing and editing for all pr and collateral materials, development and execution of all promotional materials
including website and collateral.
• Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Sales/Business
Development for lead tracking and management.
• Develop and grow strategic alliances with technology partners and align corporate marketing objectives to meet
sales and revenue goals.
• Responsible for managing a $500,000-$750,000 marketing budget.
• Work closely with sales management to achieve long term and short term revenue goals.
• Manage a team of 4-5.
• Develop and track metrics criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
Nicom Technologies, Inc. Syracuse, NY July 1999-April 2007
Senior Marketing Manager
Promoted to Senior Marketing Manager to help grow sales efforts across the organization based on the successful launch of the
inside sales program. Worked closely with senior management to develop marketing and business development strategies and plans.
Redesigned corporate website to meet needs of changing business, developing all content and copy for site. Managed all corporate
marketing efforts including the writing and development of all advertising, branding, website, pr, trade show, seminars, and
• Develop marketing programs to align with sales management directives to achieve long term and short term
revenue goals, growing sales 15%.
• Responsible for managing a $150, 000 - $200,000 marketing budget
• New CRM system selection and implementation – responsible for the data migration from disconnected
databases, field and system customizations, process development, reporting and metrics and training and rollout to
the entire sales organization. Integrated CRM system with accounting/financial system to ensure data integrity and
insight across the organization.
• Establish direct sales and marketing campaigns for lead generation and sales efforts.
Inside Sales Manager
Promoted to Inside Sales Manager to transform stagnant inside sales team into profitable sales department. Developed and executed
new sales business plan to focus efforts on the SMB market. Hired, trained, developed and managed team of 8-12 sales reps and
telemarketers to deliver results.
• Grew Sales revenue 25% in first year.
• Developed and executed direct sales marketing campaigns including mail, email, and call campaigns to support
• Provided technical training on telecommunications and VoIP to sales staff.
Managed the procurement of equipment for resale through multiple vendors and distribution channels. Developed and maintained
relationships with vendors nationwide to ensure competitive pricing and service. Monitored and maintained proper inventory levels
based on sales volume, history and forecasts.
Responsible for invoicing and customer receivables. Worked on projects to assist in the accuracy and efficiency of the accounting
department. Assisted in the development of process manuals.
ClearChannel Communication Syracuse, NY 1998-1999
Outside sales in Central NY for local radio station B104.7. Responsible for selling radio advertising campaign to local businesses.
Organize in store events and radio promotions .
Education and Computer Experience
Syracuse University-Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Dual Major: Marketing, Advertising
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, SharePoint, Visio, SQL
InforCRM, Sage SalesLogix, TigerPaw CRM, Sage Mas90/200, Mas500 Accounting/ERP, Single Source Systems SM+ Service
Management, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Dynamics
Adobe Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, Creative Suite, Illustrator
Macromedia Fireworks, Dreamweaver