KAMOGA ROBERT MAGANDAZI MARVIN
** ***** ** ****** **, 02148
• Bachelor’s Degree in Project Planning and Entrepreneurship from Uganda
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Operate with Microsoft office package.
• Have good communication skills, bilingual and fluent in English and Luganda
• Hardworking, dependable,self motivated, respectful, punctual, dedicated, flexible
• Qualified to give First Aid and CPR to adults and infants
• Great customer care skills.
Assistant Manager With D,angelos Grilled Sandwichs 01/26/15 - to date.
• Assigns duties to team members, inspect restaurant cleanliness and food quality,
carry out inventory counting and purchase orders, do office reports and cash
handling, training new restuarant recruits.
Supervisor with Hearthstone Partners in Cosi Restaurant 04/02/13 -
Assigns duties for associates, inspect restaurant cleanliness and food quality, carry out
inventory counting and purchase orders, do office reports and cash handling.
New Business Executive at Standard Chartered Bank in Uganda
Offered financial advice to clients, banked clients’ money and market bank services
such as loans. Attended to priority clients of the bank/customer care service and
filed confidential documents of clients. Verified credit worthiness of applicants.
Branch Youth Chairperson and member of the Branch Governing Board
Advocated for the youth activities in the branch, planned and implemented the youth
projects. Organized the branch’s projects, reviewed the branch’s budget, wrote
and presented youth projects. Disseminated and recruited new member into the
organization and also represented youth at district level ceremonies.
As a Branch Governing Board member I performed the following duties.
Present the youth reports before the Branch Governing Board and oversee the
organization’s Income Generating Projects (IGPs) within the projects. Present the
Branch’s reports before the National Youth Council.
Founder and duty officer for an Entrepreneurship club at Uganda Christian University
Set up the club’s projects, presented project reports before Executive officers and
managed filed operations of the club.