Bilingual physical medicine and rehabilitation practitioner. Excellent reputation for patients service and superior clinical skills. Seasoned medical professional who maintains composure and focus even in the most difficult and stressful circumstances.
- Bilingual (SPANISH)
-Policy and program development expertise.
- Patient evaluation/intervention.
- Competent in physical assessments.
-Dedicated to excellence.
- Good clinical judgment.
- Open-minded communicative physician.
-Human and respectful.
-Chronic and acute pain management.
-Community medicine compete.
Rehab and therapist doctor 10/2012 to 07/2014
National Institute of physical medicine and rehabilitation, La Habana, Cuba.
- Ordered and executed diagnostic test and analyzed diagnostic images to further investigate patient conditions.
-Evaluated and treated a wide range of conditions including chronic and acute pain, disc prolapse, whiplash, dislocations, arthritis, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, stroke and neuropathics.
-Educated patients and family members regarding diagnosis, injury prevention and therapeutic treatments.
- Developed open rapport with patients, encouraging them to share questions and concerns.
-Advised and educated patients regarding diet, hygiene and effective disease prevention methods.
- Consistently exhibited courtesy compassion and respect to patients, families, caregivers, visitors, physicians, administrators and coworkers.
MD degree: Physical medicine and rehabilitation degree
Medical science University of La Habana, Cuba.