Polk State College Winter Haven, FL
Assistant Veteran's Coordinator May 2014 - Present
• Prepare documents, organize and maintain documents in paper and in electronic filing system.
• Assist veterans required documents which include DD214, Letter of Eligibility, and Certification letters.
Macy's Winter Haven, FL
Flex Team, Sales Associate April 2012 - May 2013
• Provide information on products & services, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise,
refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
Urban Trust Bank Lake Wales, FL
Banking Center Manager June 2009 - December 2011
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. Conflict Management.
• Plan & direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
SunTrust Bank Lake Wales, FL
Branch Manager October 1998 - May 2009
• Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with
problems these customers may encounter.
• Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices.
• Oversee the flow of cash or financial instruments.
• Recruit, trained, and developed staff members.
• Network within communities to find and attract new business.
• Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
• Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make
recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
Central High School Brooksville, FL.
Polk State College Winter Haven, FL. GPA 3.90
Criminal Justice Candidate, Dec 2015
• One class away from obtaining an A.S. in Criminal Justice
• Studied: Criminal Law and Investigation, Law and the Courts, Community Policing, Hate Crime Law and
Policy Criminal Procedure, Domestic Violence and the Criminal Justice System, Alcohol, Drugs, and the
Criminal Justice System, Juvenile Justice System, Corporate Crime, Ethics in Criminal Justice.
• Self-motivated, Responsible, And Punctual. Good Learner, Energetic
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills. I am very efficient with computers. Performed Public
speaking in large group setting.