Aaron S. Marshall
Physically dexterous individual eager to perform difficult tasks in a factory worker position with
a reputable organization using basic knowledge of factory operations, great attention to detail
and good communication skills.
• Obtained over 11 years’ experience working with different factories producing
diverse products and customer service.
• Immense flexibility in terms of work assignments and work hours with great
physical stamina to perform the repetitive tasks efficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and work diligently towards assigned
jobs to meet deadlines in a productive work environment.
X- Cel Industries, Southfield, MI June 2013 – February 2015
• Demonstrated ability to use a variety of machines and equipment in the production
• Recognize quality control methods and familiar with health and safety regulations.
• Learned a wide variety of products manufactured in the factory and trained other team
members to improve production efficiency.
• Operated forklifts and other relevant equipment and checked product samples.
Auto Zone, Detroit, MI December 2006 – March 2008
Customer Care Leader
• Processed detailed information through communicating with customers and local auto repair
shops via telephone for specialized equipment orders.
• Managed overall service levels with a record of accomplishment of dealing with customer
concerns including ordering service parts, returns, and sales transactions.
• Organized and restock shelves with new shipment orders and tracked defective parts.
D&Y Property Management, Detroit, MI May 2004 – Present
Home Improvement and Maintenance
• Handled client relations calls to address customer concerns due to defective equipment,
noise complaints, and any after hour emergency complaints.
• Maintained the upkeep appearance and any deferred maintenance of the properties which
includes painting, snow-blowing, lawn care and installation of new carpet flooring in
newly rented homes.
Aaron Marshal 313-***-****
Magna Chek, Centerline, MI October 2000 –
• Check quality of various products before packing and documented the results before
• Managed factory work stations by sweeping, mopping and cleaning while monitoring the
feeding and running of the machines
• Inspected and maintained inventory and factory items record of arrival and consumption.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Northern High School, Detroit, MI
High School Diploma, 1998
Forklift Certification, 2014