ISMAEEL AZEEM KHAN
Contact number: +923*********
The goal of my life is to be a good professional in the future and find out the technological
ways and resources to provide comfort for the humanity. For achieving my goal, I am ready
to pass through any type of hard and difficult phase to get sufficient knowledge which can
complete my goal.
EXPERTISE IN HVAC FIELD:
Installation work of
• G.I, M.S, Sheet Ducts
• G.I Pipes
• AHU (Air Handling Units)
• Exhaust and Fresh Air fans
• Fan Coil Units
• Thermostat Controllers Variable Air Volume Box
• HVAC Electrical works
• Split A.C & Package type Air conditioning unit
I was responsible for all below mentioned activities when I was working at the below Sited
• To provide guidance to higher management on running matters of Contract
documents (BOQ, Specifications, Drawings)
• Preparation, Verification and Analysis of varying rates
• Preparation of revised Bills of Quantities
• Correspondence with other Departments
• Daily, Weekly & Monthly Progress reports and working schedules
• Preparation and checking of drawings
• Billing and other matters with Sub-contractors
• Preparation of documents for procurement of all types of materials
• Coordination between Contractors, Consultant and Employees
• Managing different works within given dead line and time frame
Working as SITE Engineer:
At AIRTECH ENGINEERS Works in Islamabad from 24 June 2013 to 27 November 2014.
• At NUST Auditorium Sector H-12 Islamabad.
• At Ministry of Foreign Affairs Project Islamabad.
Internship of 6 weeks from PAKISTAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES WAH CANTT.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT:
Pressure Analysis of the Oil Reservoir
Characterize the oil reservoir on basis of porosity, permeability and pressure variation.
Pseudo function, Types of fluid and fluid properties, Flow regimes and reservoir geometry.
Oil Well tests, Pressure buildup analysis for oil wells, Mathematical Model of flow in
• 2012 1. B.Sc Mechanical Engineering HITEC University Taxila Cantt.PEC
• 2008 2. F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) F.G Degree College Wah Cantt.FBISE
• 2006 3. SSC (Science) F.G Model High School Wah Cantt. FBISE Islamabad.
• Manufacturing of Free and Forced Vortex apparatus.
• Theoretical Designing of a refrigeration system for a specified room.
• Modeling of various objects using PRO E.
• Modeling of Torsional Bar using ANSYS.
• Formation of a Truss bridge using basics of engineering statics.
• MS office 2007,Auto Cad 2007,MATLAB,ANSYS,Creo Elemental.
• Heavy Mechanical Complex HMC Taxila.
• Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Cantt.
• Bestway cement industry Hattar.
• Heavy industries Taxila HIT Taxila Cantt.
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Father’s name: Muhammad Azeem Khan
D.O.B: November 18, 1989
NIC No: 37406-6418111-5