Nationality: U.S. Citizen
University Heights, OH 44118 firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
•Experienced in balancing priorities for short-term and long-range goals.
•Excellent communicator experienced in gathering requirements from multiple interested parties.
•Able to coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure.
•Effective in working in self-managed projects or as a team member.
•Able to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments.
•Energetic, positive, and self-motivated.
•Enthusiastic, creative, and willing to assume increased responsibility.
•Versed in internal communications and external correspondence strategies in the business
Master of Business Administration - Finance with a 4.0 GPA 2012
Strayer University – Fairview Park, Ohio
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Finance 2009
Lebanese University – Lebanon
TRW Automotive – Ohio 08/2013 – Ongoing
S enior Credit Specialist – A ccounts Receivable
• Prepared Monthly Consolidated Financial Statements in accordance with generally accepted
accounting principles (GAAP).
• Provided credit and past due reports on a weekly basis.
• Focused on the timely reconciliation of customer discrepancies and customer pricing in the US
• Focused on the timely cash application by pulling of bank reports and retrieving check deposits
via banking establishments or online programs daily.
• Focused on the timely creation and accuracy of customer billings where applicable.
• Reconciled all banking reports to cash applied for month end balancing.
• Reconciled of all Inter-Company transactions for month end balancing.
• Assisted in the preparation of documentation necessary for audits in regards to SOX and other
internal/external AR Audits.
• Scanned and attached remittance payments in SAP, copied and sent remittance details to the
• Focused on the timely collection of TRW Automotive receivables in the US and Canada.
Youth Opportunities Unlimited – Ohio 04/2013 – 08/2013
D ata and Pay S pecialist
•Managed timesheet audit team of 7 employees, responsible for auditing and tracking over
13,000 timesheets over the course of two months.
• Created and facilitated timesheet training for 40+ new staff members.
• Analyzed, revised and managed quality control processes of auditing employee hiring
• Expertly communicated with multiple department managers to gather requirements for
timesheet auditing processes before implementing improvements.
• Executed a summer payroll of several thousand part time employees, no less than every two
• Prepared, maintained and acted as Database Administrator of Databases for registration and
• Operated spreadsheet, database programs and other types of software to manipulate and
• Cleaned, validated and audited data from multiple data sets.
• Created and presented data visualizations including charts, graphs, tables and reports.
A-Z Wireless & Fits – Ohio 11/2009 – 01/2013
• Reconciliation of financial records and statements with general ledger.
• Investigation of discrepancies and preparation of resolution reports.
• Accounts Receivable.
• Accounts Payable.
• Preparation of monthly journal entries.
• Payroll setup for employees.
Byblos Bank 2009
Customer Service Representative
•Interacted with clients and over 73 bank branches and administration departments via phone and
• Solving support via phone, guiding customers logging into internet banking accounts.
• Activated and blocked internet banking accounts.
• Activated and blocked debit and credit cards.
• Followed fraud claims on debit and credit cards.
• Cultivated and managed new and existing client relationships of high-net-worth individuals and
their related businesses.
Proficient in SAP, GIFCO, QAD, XPPS, Lotus Notes, QuickBooks, Temenos Globus software,
CSC network software, Sieble Software, Visual Dolphin, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Fluent in English, French, and Arabic.
References: Available upon request