Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Concentration: Business Marketing
Jackson National Life, Denver, CO
Market Research Support Specialist 1/13- 8/14
• Communication liaison between 40+ External Wholesalers and their Internal sales partners.
• Utilized Sales Force CRM software to deliver timely and accurate information to our sales teams.
• Performed internet research, prepared PowerPoint presentations and sales pieces as well as Excel spreadsheet
creations and maintenance to assist with ongoing initiatives.
• Gained exposure to business development, marketing, strategic planning, client relationship management and
• Assisted in business development efforts, expanding customer base, and increasing revenue potential with
Velocity Real Estate and Investments INC, Fort Collins, CO
Market Research Intern 8/12 - 12/12
• Aided in marketing research to help promote awareness and generate business.
• Designed a strategic business plan to help enhance the brand and image of the firm.
• Created a successful marketing plan for new / current brokers to utilize in assisting with generating leads.
• In depth knowledge of using marketing tools in order to provide proper exposure to clients’ properties.
• Updated quarterly reports with current market trends, prices, and rates.
• Gathered precise information of competitive markets and consumer behavior.
Pump Shop N Save, Littleton, CO
Assistant Manager 12/06 - 7/12
• Handled client relationship management functions, which included promoting enduring relationships with a
• Skilled communicator and well-developed interpersonal skills through 6+ years of customer service
• Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with customers.
• Played a key role in increasing retention as well as satisfaction rates.
• Welcome customers, maintain knowledge and help with the selection of merchandise.
• Organize merchandise pricing, signage and coding.
• Handle cash, change and operate the cash register.
• Generated return customers by offering attentive and personalized services.
• Exceptional leadership ability concerning team initiatives.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Profound ability to provide excellence in client services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong ability to understand financial aspects of the job
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Utilization of CRM Sales Force software
• Notable experience in creation of Marketing Plans, SWOT Analyses and Competitor Analyses