Home: 347-***-**** email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Accounting student with excellent customer service, creative, business minded with
organization and entrepreneur skills.
• Basic knowledge in Microsoft word and Social media.
• Knowledge of stationary products and costume jewelry.
• Native in Tibetan, Fluent in English, Hindi and Nepali.
LaGuardia Community College, Long Island City, NY Expected Graduation: Sep 2015
Pursuing Associate in Accounting
Business Law Accounting Intro to Business Microeconomics .
Sales Associate/ Cashier.
Paper Presentation, New York, NY July 2007 - Oct 2014
• Created attractive displays of merchandize in store windows and on the sales floor to
increase customer traffic and sales.
• Helped customers with making decision in selections of stationary and assisted them with
• Processed cash and credit card payments, refunds, and exchanges totaling an average of
$5,000 a day.
• Assisted store manager with pricing merchandize and rotating stock.
• Kept customers informed of all upcoming promotional activities.
• Communicated customer requests to management.
• Provided Business Development ideas to management.
Nova Ice, New York, NY Jan 2006 - Feb 2007
• Operated cash registers operations.
• Provided excellent quality service to customers.
• Shelved, organized and sold merchandize.
• Assisted customers and helped them select needed items.
• Resolved complaints related to sales.