Landrus Hunter III
My vision within a company is to engage the tools for change and growth of individuals and
organizations through my work performance capabilities in order to achieve worthwhile purpose
through understanding and living principle-centered leadership as a catalyst for future success.
Qualifications, Profile, & Achievements
• Ten years of increasing responsibility in electronic systems operations, maintenance and
repair while in the military.
• Applied the integrating of information from diverse sources to understand and solve
• Managed and assisted in the Procurement of material, equipment inventory, fabrication
and installation of network systems for the military and civilian contract work.
• Introduced to the LEAN Production Flow Manufacturing Course of Study.
• 5 years of experience as Production Supervisor.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor gained through extensive
interaction publicly along with domestic and international travel.
• Managed daily production of manufactured products.
• Accepted increasing responsibility on a daily basis.
ARCLIN Performance Applied – Blythewood, SC 2002 to 2015
Supervisor/Group Leader/Machine Operator
In this role I served as the first line of supervision within a manufacturing environment. I also
supervised the work activities and assigned employees to many combinations of filling orders,
inspecting, packing, assembly, storing and handling in-process products under the guidance of
the operations manager and with the assistance of other production supervisors.
• 5 years supervisory experience or equivalent leadership and coordinator experience.
• Ability to exercise leadership, diplomacy, and problem solving skills when coordinating
and working with all levels of employees.
• Ability to successfully complete project commitments.
Landrus Hunter III
2100 Legrand Rd. – Lot#57 Columbia, SC 29223 803-***-****
LINDE Group (formally HOLOX, Ltd.) – Blythewood, SC 2000 to
Conducted quality assurance inspections and filled high pressure cylinders and performed pre-fill
inspections and checking of cyslinders. Load and unload trucks and performed general yard
MILCOM Systems Corp. – North Charleston, SC 1998 to 2000
Electronics Technician Apprentice /Laborer
Skills in making connections by routing, splicing, terminating, and otherwise connecting
telecommunications and data communication lines: assembled related electronic components;
operated related circuit testing and other diagnostic equipment; operated related maintenance and
repair tools and equipment.
U.S. Navy – St. Mary’s, GA. 1988 to 1998
Performed duties related to navigation of naval ships/submarines in voyage planning and
determining danger angles. Supervised bridge personnel and inventoried installed equipment and
spare parts. Repaired and procured nautical instrumentation and publications to perform job.
Education and Training
NORTH HIGH SCHOOL – North, SC
High School Diploma – 1988
5S Certification – Midlands Technical College – Columbia, SC
8-D Team Problem Solving Certification – Midlands Technical College – Columbia, SC
Lean Operating System Certification – Midlands Technical College – Columbia, SC
Communications Technician Certification – Trident Technical College – N. Charleston, SC
Six Sigma training (Green Belt ) – Coburg, Canada
Communicate w/Tact and Professionalism Certificate – Park University – Columbia, SC
Team Building, Mentoring and Coaching Skills for Managers & Supervisors – Park
University – Columbia, SC
SOUTH UNIVERSITY – Columbia, SC
B.S. in Business Management (incomplete 3years of progress)