J amie R. Homen
*** ** * * ****** South
Naples, FL 34102
Experienced and technical business leader with successful track record in design and execution of geographically dispersed technical
s upport models for: SAAS solutions, web applications on both cloud and mobile platforms.
• Achieved $1.1M in revenue for Government support contracts in 2012.
• Increased customer satisfaction scores over 25 percentage points to 90%+ “Very Satisfied” between 2008 and 2010, and maintained
r ating for 4 subsequent years (2011 - 2014).
• Reduction of open customer technical issues from 1500+ to under 300 in 2012, and maintained this level to date.
eduction of average number of days to resolve development issues from 116 to 36 days for Commercial sector and 439 days to 40 for the
G overnment sector in 2012, and maintained this benchmark in 2013 & 2014.
• Increased employee satisfaction ratings from 65% “Overall Satisfied” in 2007 to 100% in 2008 and maintained rating to date.
• Management: E mployee Development & Motivation, Corp. Acquisition & Integration, Strategic Planning, Call Center & Workforce
M anagement, Resource Planning & Budget, P&L
• Technology: L AN/WAN, TCP/IP, C programming, HTML, XML, FTP, MAC & Microsoft OS, Agile & Waterfall Development
m ethodology, Release/Project Management, SDLC
• Software: S alesforce, Siebel, Avaya, Oracle, IEX, Witness, Microsoft Office Suite, Camtasia, Filezilla, Jira, HEAT, Rightnow,
Director, Product Support & Implementation (Technical)
• Responsible for Monster’s North American technical support structure includ
implementation, integration support, SAAS solutions.
• Developed and implemented framework for global technical support structur
• Designed and implemented North American solution implementation and cus
• Designed and implemented Sales & Pricing strategy for sale of support servi
• Responsible for management and resolution of all C-Level customer escalati
Sr. Manager, Government & Technical Operations
• Responsible for release management, SAAS services, and operational readin
• Designed and implemented cost-effective release management strategies incl
• Design and implementation of cross-functional prioritization strategy for iss
• Department lead for corporate acquisitions responsible for people, product, c
Manager, Customer Service
• Responsible for all KPIs for Monster Government Solutions and MonsterTra
• Implemented change control processes for business segments.
• Reduced service costs through contact avoidance programs and product impr
Customer Service Representative
M onster Worldwide
Cambridge College G raduation: June, 2015
• Master’s, Business Management
U niversity of Massachusetts – Lowell G raduation: July, 2014
• BS, Information Technology
Florida Gulf Coast University G raduation: April, 2005
Ft. Myers, FL
• BA, Psychology