Angela Fatima Bush
Mobile 917-***-**** E-Mail email@example.com Farmingdale, NY
Education & Professional Licenses
• BS in Business Administration, Minor in Health Science
State University of NY at Oswego Oswego, NY
• Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, New York Real Estate Institute
New York, NY October 2012
• New York Notary Public (commission expires 11/12/2017)
Technical Advisor & Case Manager, NY Rising Housing Recovery Program, Prosource Technologies 7/2013 - Present
• Provide support and instruction on escalated issues to Case Managers.
• Address applicant questions and concerns regarding construction phase partnering with LIRO
• Validate data used to calculate award letters and inspection reports, categorize and submit
clarifications when necessary.
• Manage client files by contacting homeowners to request, review, and verify confidential
• Ensure the client file is complete for Verification of Benefits review.
• Collect data from files and assist in populating databases with information for future use.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Research and identify applicant Titles for accuracy.
• Quality Assurance/Quality control of electronically stored files.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent, City Solutions Real Estate 10/2012-12/2013
• Establish and maintain relationships with client.
• Create ads, self-market and market others within the team.
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between renters and management
• Coordinate appointments to show renters different properties.
• Visit properties to assess them and photograph them for clients.
On-boarding Coordinator, Pfizer Inc., Business Technology and Information Science 3/2001-
• Managed process for contractor on-boarding and off-boarding using
• Ensured appropriate requisitions have been entered and equipment has
• Prepared monthly reports to analyze business units recruiting activity and
report on termination dates.
• Followed established company policies to ensure compliance.
• Assisted in training and orientation of employees and consultants.
• Collaborated with HR, Badging Coordinator, Sponsors, Procurement, HQ
Security, and Global Operations.
• Responded to access requests to SharePoint as the SharePoint
• Managed departmental expenses and project budgets using Excel, Pegasus,
and Computron for invoice tracking.
• Promoted to next level within 11 months of employment.
• Managed team distribution lists in Outlook and contact information in
• Provided administrative support to a team of 20+ colleagues.
• Organized team building events.
• Attained Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
Certification 2007 and 2009.
Legal Assistant, Law Offices of Weiss & Rosenbloom P.C., New York, NY
• Answered an active multi-line phone system.
• Scheduled and confirmed deposition appointments.
• Answered client inquiries in English and Spanish.
• Made follow up calls to gather and relay information as needed.
• Entered client information in a customized system.
• Filed, faxed, photocopied, typed letters, and ordered office supplies.
• Windows XP Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat
• Global Identity Management System, Pegasus, Global Concur Expense (GCE), Computron,
Ariba, SharePoint, Intelligrants