Candler, NC 28715
OBJECTIVES: To obtain a responsible position where I can make a positive
contribution toward company goals and objectives.
SUMMARY: Experience in Manufacturing and Quality Disciplines.
NYPRO, Arden NC, March 2012 to February 2014
Quality technician lead
. Responsible for "In Process" Quality management such as
operator work standard review, internal control plans,
master part development and suspect part or process
containment and disposition.
. Develop corrective action plans for various aspects of
internal quality issues either driven by the customer or
. Responsible for managing hourly Quality auditors and
inspectors in the facility.
. Analyze suspect product from customer and develop root
cause and implement short and long term prevention
. Assist main office in new product development including
support of Supplier Quality for line audits, error
proofing and "5S" improvement recommendations .
Sonopress/Arvato Digital Weaverville NC, October 2003 to December 2011
Process technician, production supervisor.
* Responsible for a wide variety of task including:
* Responsible for process and troubleshooting on plastic
* Preventative maintenance on production, injection units,
metalizers, servo robots.
* setup new process for different products ( CD, DVD, BLUE
* Perform various supplier audits ranging from process to
dimensional to functional.
* Evaluated various capability studies from suppliers to
identify problems and recommend improvement
* Train others in the department as and where needed for
trouble shooting .
* Primary specialist for others in the department when
Mediaevolved, Charlotte NC, September 2002 to October 2003
* Analyzed assembly line test malfunctions
* Recommended and implement assembly line improvements and
cost saving procedures.
* Recommended/implemented process limits for production
* Provided management with weekly and monthly performance.
* Performed test station plots and line release tests.
* Certified new equipment capability.
* Trained production personnel.
* Interfaced with Production and Engineering to acquire /
QS9000, ISO 9000 .
* Interfaced with Suppliers and Supplier Quality
Engineering to address parts issues and corrective
* Proficient in SAP Materials Management, (transfer
posting and quality notifications
AmericDisc Miami FL. June 1997 to august 2002
Production Lead/ Production manager
Technical High School - 1982 Graduate - Guatemala, central america.
University of San Carlos @ Guatemala - Studied Mechanical Engineering
Certified QS9000 Auditor @ AmericDisc FL. in 1999
SAP Training @ Sonopress Arvato Digital 2004
Supervisor Training Certificate while at ARVATO DIGITAL 2004