Mrs. Eunice Fredericks-Lampley
Brooklyn, NY 11207
April 30, 2014
Dear Sir or Madam:
In the interest of exploring employment with your firm, I have enclosed a copy of my resume for
your review. Please consider this as formal application for employment within your
My name is Eunice Fredericks-Lampley. I am a Graduate from Capella University, who majored
in Healthcare Administration. I choose this major after coming to the realization that the success
of any firm or organization rest on how the firm and their clients are perceived by their peers and
business associates. I would like the opportunity to assist the Business Development team in
both these areas.
Prior to and after graduation, I have held various positions, and utilized my skills and ability
which are directly related to Marketing, and/or Human Service, and feel I have been able to hone
valuable skills needed to succeed within these areas.
It would be my pleasure to be interviewed by you. You may contact me using the information
provided above. I look forward to seeing you face-to-face, in order to have a one-on-one
discussion with you. Then I would be able to demonstrate to you that I am the ideal candidate
that provides success.
399 Hinsdale Street
Brooklyn, NY 11207
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Adept at managing multiple workloads and projects with efficiency. Strong analytical and
planning skills. Productive and efficient work habits, ability to work independently and as part
of a team. Self-motivated, high energy, coupled with excellent verbal and written skills.
• A solid background in Administrative and Office Management skills. Supervisory and
• Capella University – 2009
MS in Health Care Administration
• Medgar Evers College - 2006
Bachelor of Science Degree, (Business)
• University of Guyana
BS, Public Management, May 1998
Associates Degree, Marketing - May, 2000
• Certificate - American Marketing Association (2002)
• Certificate - Micro Computer Studies,1990
• Certificate - Tax Training – H&R Block, 2013
Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Access,
Typewriting 60 w.p.m. General knowledge of all office equipment such as ADP time clock, fax
machine, copier machine, postage machines, etc.
Gracie Square Hospital – June 2006 - Present
• Accounting Clerk/Lead Biller
• Monitor outpatient financial accounts for timely payments and reminders.
• Inpatient & Outpatient billing.
• Consult doctors and patients as to what is required financially in order to receive
• Accurate knowledge of OMNI pro billing and correction of claims.
• Verify patient information with insurance companies for hospital admits.
• Contact Insurance companies and patients for payments with regards to hospital stay.
• Ensure that payments are made at correct rates, and update hospital system with
payments and/or deductions.
• Post payments to relevant accounts, and ensure that payments are made in an acceptable
• Refer patients to self-pay status, and ensure follow up for timely payments.
• Provide administrative support to the Director of the Finance Department.
H&R Block – December 2005 - 2010
• Preparing Federal and State Taxes for clients.
• Providing tax, mortgages and Financial Services.
1. Medgar Evers College – Work-study, September – December 2005
• Provided administrative support for Professor on class projects and students assignments.
Mary Kay Cosmetics – June 2003 – July 2005
Senior Sales Director
• Recruited and maintained a unit of more than forty- five businesses associates - Gold
medal winner two consecutive months.
• Queens Court of Sales (#6 out of a possible three hundred, more than $65,000 in personal
American International Group (AIG)
Admin Assistant/Account Administrator - March 2001 –May 2004
• Provided administrative and team support within the AIG Company.
• Prepared Workers Compensation and General Liability Policies for Brokers, and
• Any other assignments relating to Customers and Brokers care.
Swift Contacting - October 2000 - May 2001
• Coordinated the workload of contractors and distributors.
• Prepared all spreadsheets and invoices for payments and work completed
• Assist with the day to day running of the business.
• Provide the GEO with timely information in order to made pertinent decisions.
Marketing Officer – Guyana Telephone & Telegraph Co - November 1987 - 2000
• Developed a completed marketing program for cellular service products.
• Program now serves as a future departmental growth.
• Devising a technique for introducing the sales concept and the product to customers.
• Developing complete managerial outline for continued growth and success of the
• Provided administrative support to the Director of the department with respect to reports
and follow ups on projects development.