firstname.lastname@example.org - 843-***-****
Obtain a position as a team-member in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my experience
in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Security Officer / Receptionist
Dothan Security Inc. / Carolina Hospital Systems - Florence, SC - November 2013 to Present
My responsibility is being on time and prepared to work with a positive and professional attitude. Greet visitors,
locate patient information, give directions, check for proper identification, monitor CCTV, answer phones,
unlock doors, train new hires, protect staff, patients, and visitors from harm, etc
Here at Carolina hospital systems I'm a security officer who started out with valet services and due to ability
of work ethics I was moved to a receptionist position working at a desk helping people and guiding them in
the right direction.
I use my compassionate care towards people
Evans Correctional Institute - Bennettsville, SC - 2008 to 2012
Maintain security within the institution and oversee the health and safety of staff and prisoners.
* Provide escort and provide security for visitors.
* Operate control room, monitoring and accessing gates, cameras, alarms, and video terminals, operating
control panels in response to audio and visual cues and requests by staff.
Public Relations Department
Auddie Brown Superstore - Florence, SC - 2007 to 2008
Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters
and stockholders reports.
* Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice
on business decisions.
* Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products,
organizations, or individuals.
Console Operator-Site Supervisor
Allied Security, Inc - Lyndhurst, NJ - 2001 to 2008
Record information such as operating time, problems that occurred, and actions taken.
* Supervise and train peripheral equipment operators and computer trainees.
* Operate spreadsheet programs, and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce
Women Rising Inc - Jersey City, NJ - 2005 to 2006
Assure resident's basic needs are met including meals, exercise, hygiene and sleep.
* Teaches healthy living skills and conducts recreational and social activities enhancing skill acquisition and
* Maintains a physically safe environment, and assure that residents' daily schedule is followed.
Argenbright Security, Inc - Saddle Brook, NJ - 2000 to 2001
Patrolled premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensured security of doors, & windows.
* Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against
theft and maintained security of premises.
* Wrote reports of daily activities.
Burns International Security - Moonachie, NJ - 1996 to 1998
Watch for impending danger and to report crimes.
* Remain alert, and watch for abnormal activity, and listen for any unusual sounds.
* Was required to check visitors badges and access authority.
Florence Darlington Technical College - Florence, SC
2007 to 2012
Certificate in Certified Medical Administrative Assistant / Billing and Coding Specialist
2000 Learning Center - Jersey City, NJ
2004 to 2005
Henry Snyder High school - Jersey City, NJ
September 1989 to June 1993