ALSATTERSGATAN *B, LGH 1202,
Date of birth
Title of qualification Duration
Title of qualification Duration
Web technologies CMS Databases
Indian 11.01.1987 Single
Masters in Energy And Environmental Engineering.
(August 2009 – November 2013). Linkoping Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden.
Project management, Environmental Management, Quality Management and engineering,
Bachelor of Engineering – Information Technology.
(2004 - 2008) Pondicherry University
Information Coding techniques, Visual Programming, Programming and data structure, C Programming, Computer architecture, Routing Algorithm, Software Engineering.
MATLAB, C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL,Php,Xml
MY SQL, RDBMS
Linux, Windows (Vista, XP), iOS
Software and Hardware Testing.
Functional Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, Load testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, System testing, Maintenance testing, web testing.
Project Title 1
ZipZapZoom(Social, Professional, Business and application Networking site), India.
January 2012 – December 2013.
• Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
• Plan a system flow from the ground up.
• Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
• Write technical requirements from a critical phase.
• Interact with designers to understand software limitations.
• Help programmers during system development, ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design.
• Perform system testing.
• Deploy the completed system.
• Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.
• Responsible for designing components and providing that information to the developer.
Acute Technologies & Solutions. Pondicherry, India.
June 2013 – january 2014.
Client and customer Relationship Management.
• Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points including the website, stores, competitions, call Centre and in store events.
• Present monthly reports and analysis to the Retail managers on the growth of the marketable customer database, developing initiatives to help improve and drive in store data capture including in store events and staff incentive schemes.
• Run quarterly data capture workshops with retail staff, educating them on the importance of capturing good quality data and it’s uses in driving customer retention and loyalty.
• Work with the CRM Manager and CRM agency to implement tactical customer lifecycle marketing campaigns via email and direct mail following the completion of a full customer segmentation analysis.
• Create a monthly CRM KPI ‘stat-pack’ using data from the monthly KPI meetings with the CRM agency, and present these at the monthly store managers meeting.
• Working with the CRM Manager and Retail Manager, develop a customer client telling programme, targeting the highest value customers.
• Development of a suite of email and direct mail communications including a welcome programme for these customers.
• Following the launch of online credits, work with the E-Commerce Manager and Web Master to develop an on-site refer-a-friend programme to drive loyalty of existing customers.
• Manage the communication of results of the first time purchase survey and in store feedback questionnaire providing insights on areas for Customer Service or site performance improvements to key stakeholders.
Master thesis profile
Waste Management In Botswana –Africa
Associate.Prof. Joakim Krook
Linkoping Technical University, Linkoping, Sweden.
Thesis was done in fulfilling the pre-requisite for my master degree. This thesis involves analyzing the current waste management practices in Botswana from different perspectives, and also conducts a composition analysis in the landfill to find out the potential for resource recovery, and thereby suggest an improved waste collection system using the state of the art knowledge in waste management..
Sustainability Analysis on company.
Tamil (Mother tongue), English (Fluent),.
Attended the International Conference on “SOFT COMPUTING & INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS” at Barathiyar College of Engineering and Technology-Karaikal .
Have the attitude to execute any job with clinical perfection.
Interested in experimenting new trends and techniques.
Quick learner, Leadership quality, Organizing and planning skills, Team Player, Excellent communication skills.
Associate Prof.Dr.Joakim Krook
Linköping University, Linköping, Sweden
Email : joakim krook@ liu.se
Jayakumar, Founder and CEO,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org