Dayton, Ohio 45406
Seeking a career opportunity in Finance Administration.
Professional with significant experience in preparation of financial statements and administration, A/P, A/R,
customer service, Bank Reconciliation Statements, taxation, monthly closing of book of records, general
ledger, billing reconciliation, Financial Analyst, Cash Management and daily reports. Recognized for
accuracy in producing monthly and annual reports summarizing and forecasting company business activities.
Strong background in customer service with reputation for internal and external problem solving skills.
Proficient in: SAP R/3, SAP CIC Billing System, Lotus Notes, Excel, Access, WordPerfect, Ms Word,
Outlook, Hyperion System 9 Financial Management-HFM, Oracle 11i (ERP), Consolidate Accounts,
Business Objects, Assure Net GL, AVAYA CMS Supervisor, Peachtree Accounting and Spreadsheets.
Ecircle messenger order management (2013 - 2014)
Migration from the legacy system to Ecircle messenger
• Process orders requested by sales team in ERP System.
• Reviewed accuracy from the Macro templates on all orders.
• Verified the request, pulled the customer’s contract and match with the orders
• Create the orders using API uploads to load the data into ERP.
• Create an order jacket and note the contract information on the order jacket
• Check the SMS pricing, taxes, invoice billing preference, special billing instructions and contract
name. Also, verify the PO number on the contract and setting up the price break and quantities.
• Setup the email overage and the counter capture reading
• Analyzed and corrected errors from the order system to reconcile with ERP Billing
• Reviewed the revenue lines, sales person, coding and the dates in ERP production
• Send order process approval to management and setup billing
• Work closely with sales for any errors and communicate with them as needed.
• Renewed and cancelled contracts as requested.
Dayton Public Schools
Manages accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll personnel and provides direction to
the different accounting functional areas (invoice processing, billing, cash receipts, credit analysis, receivable
collections, accounts payable, month-end close, journal entries, and payroll).
Interviews, hires, trains and develops accounting staff.
Senior Accountant – Treasurer’s Office (2009 – 2013)
• Manage the processing of invoices, pay applications and purchase order/change order requisitions
for the Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC) project per the Ohio Revised Code section
(ORC) 3318 in Funds 004 (Building) and 010 (Classroom Facilities Maintenance) – reviewing for
accuracy, completeness and proper approval; verifying appropriate account coding;
calculating/verifying co-fundable and LFI split; monitoring/verifying available budget in AS-400 and
the OSFC approved project budget while working closely with the construction management
company (Shook-Touchstone), the district’s Chief Construction Officer, Budgeting, Purchasing and
Accounts Payable departments for respective processing. Under the OSFC’s Accelerated Urban
School Construction Project Dayton Public Schools will renovate or rebuild 26 schools and demolish
27 by fiscal year 2012 with a $550 million dollar projected costs at completion.
• Prepare quarterly expenditure activity reports for use by the district, as well as Shook-Touchstone to
report to OSFC’s Drawdown Application System. Provide the Accounts receivable accountant the
appropriate account code and update the district’s Actual/Estimated Intergovernmental Revenue-
OSFC State Funds report, upon quarterly receipt of drawdown funding, Update and monitor the
budgetary process with a specific focus on Funds 004 and 010 to maintain budgetary compliance as
relates ORC Chapter 5705 as well as project budgets as approved by the OSFC. Reviewed and
provided requested documentation for Amendments to our budget.
• Attend monthly accounting meetings with Shook-Touchstone and OSFC as well as providing timely
response to all request for information and other correspondence as relates to Fund 004 and 010
accounting. Also managing the complex filing and records system.
• Update the Building Projects – Expense to Date report to include total expenditures per
project/segment for state, local and LFI totals. Update the Project Status Report to include current
cash balances in Fund 004 and 010, projected costs at completion, actual spent to date incorporating
Shook-Touchstone’s projections as well additional DPS estimates. Posting all Fund 004 and 010
OSFC transactions to Excel spreadsheets to closely monitor activity and provide additional analysis
as requested. Also providing monthly transaction detail reports (GNL602FD) to Shook-Touchstone
as well as check registers as payments are processed.
• Manage the Retainage Escrow Account for the construction project, depositing funds in the
escrow account in the amount of eight percent of the labor for the first 50 percent of the contract
price and the subsequent release of payments upon final completion of the project.
• Compiled and reported capital asset information for fiscal year 2010 in accordance with GASB 34
for the district’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Provided additional accounting
technical assistance to the CAFR team leader. Worked closely with the district’s independent public
accounts for both the annual state audit per ORC 117.11 and the OSFC Agreed Upon Procedures
audit, providing all requested information as pertains to Funds 004 and 010.
General Ledger/Revenue Accounting Analyst (2007 – 2009)
Record, analyze and report client accounting results, which includes general ledger (ERP) and Corporate
• Completion of analytical, research requests, process improvement and lead special projects.
• Management reporting, Deferred Revenue Accounting and Cash Accounting.
• Accounts Receivable Accounting – DRO/DBO
• Prepaid Maintenance and P&L Review.
• Opening and closing of General Ledger
• Balance Sheet reconciliations analyze and report results.
• Ensuring timely processing, recording and posting of journal entries and resolution of reconciling
• Use Oracle 11i (ERP) to run reports and view accounts.
• Consolidate Accounts
• Hyperion System 9 Financial Management-HFM to load DRO/DBO
• Business Objects (EDW) – To run reports and pull data to balance the GL
• Balance sheet Flux Analysis
• Participation in Quarterly Balance Sheet Reviews with Client
• Participation in the Quarterly Risk Review process as required
• P&L Review
• Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
Delphi Automotive E&C
Accounts Receivable Analyst (2006 - 2007)
Posting of payments, collection calls, sending invoices to customers and statements. Reconciled customer’s
accounts and verified accuracy of invoice amount and quantity entered. Research issues on invoices and
follow up with vendors and sales. Create journal entries, debit memos and credit memos.
Run monthly Trial Balance from SAP and export into excel and create a spreadsheet and distribute to
Reynolds & Reynolds Company 2001 - 2006
Customer Accounts Services/Finance Administrator (2001 – 2004)
Utilized automated accounting systems for data input and to obtain reports. Handled all monthly reports;
Trial Balance, Dispute Reports, Statements, The Inter-Company Accounts and the Collection Reports.
• Prepared bank reconciliations and deposits on a weekly basis.
• Archived and maintained monthly A/R transactions recorded on the Millennium system-a highly
technical software application to provide an Audit trail for A/R transaction.
• Provided support for inquires regarding A/R Balance and activities monthly.
• Reviewed, Analyzed and created reports for the A/R Sub-ledger.
• Reviewed accuracy on all journal entries entered on the Millennium system by Cash Application
Associates for posting errors, NSF Checks, Cash adjustment and Refunds.
• Supported other various corporate cash management activities, provided daily investment
redemption analysis, processed and reconciled daily.
• Oversaw cash application area and assisted on problems with lockbox banks. Worked closely with
Treasury Department to match our daily deposits and controlled the disbursement reports.
• Ran daily Cash Deposits, Aging Reports, purged customer accounts for both U.S and Canada.
• Analyzed problems on the Millennium and implemented corrective solutions.
• Managed all Reyna Dollars invoices for both U.S and Canada, along with reconciling and
• Created a spreadsheet to balance the Reyna Dollars to Reyna A/R (DIVDB) totals and distributed
repots to management.
• Supervised all cash application group and assisted I.D.S correspondents to correct errors.
• Assisted in the Billing Department, prepared spreadsheets and reconciled billing reports and billing
• Analyzed and corrected problems from the VAX System to reconcile with SAP Billing.
• Involved with the Auditors during audit reviews of financial records.
Yanenneh Archimalo Page Two
Credit Services Analyst (2004 - 2005)
Created issue and rejected credits. Ran daily credit report to track pending credits and call customers.
• Received credit requests from clients, research why credit was requested. Pulled customer contract
and verified contracts. Reviewed customer accounts and print invoices. Researches requests for
credit using internal order, billing and inventory.
• Responds to all internal and external questions on credit requests and communicates credit request
rejections to sales associates and customers.
• Approved/rejected credit under $300. Attained approval on credits over $300 that required an
approval/reject from the product managers.
• Created a template for credits over $5,000 to $200,000 to send to management during executive
meetings to approve/reject. If rejected, a timely rejection letter was sent to the customer.
• Worked with Product Managers to determine decisions on requested credit approvals/rejections.
Follow-ups on credit requests to ensure timely approval or rejection and authorizing termination of
services and support when necessary.
Terminations and Conversion Analyst (2005 - 2006)
Cancelled items or service requested by the customers.
• Received and handled customer's request to cancel a product or service and recorded the reason for
• Verified the request, pulled the customer's contract and made sure the contract term had ended. If
not, a rejection letter was sent to the customer with the copy of the contract.
• Managed buyouts when customer's account was bought out by another company.
• Sent buyout paperwork to the new owner if products from the previous owner were assumed.
Cancelled items when new owner decided not to keep the products.
• Converted customers to a new system as appropriate. Cancelled previous items and balance.
Installed the new items within the customer's new signed contract.
• Ran weekly and monthly conversion reports and sale reports. Imported conversions into the database
and exported results into Excel. Formatted report and distributed to management.
• Produced conversion reports, buyout reports and termination reports. Create an Excel spreadsheet
that organized data and made it easier to view. Sent reports to management. Recognized for
accuracy, clarity, and timeliness of reports produced.
Integrated Logistics Solution, Dayton, Ohio 1999 - 2001
Processed accounts payable, statements invoices and debit memo return. Supervised and trained three staff
members in the accounts payable department.
• Processed invoices, freight bills and expenses received for payment and communicate with vendors
• Prepared weekly and monthly statements, including accounts payable procedures, monthly balance
sheet consolidation and application of payments.
• Researched past due invoices and followed up on these to secure payment.
• Generated month-end reports using Excel software and attended meetings.
• Verified, allocated and posted transaction details to appropriate accounts.
Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio
B.S., Accounting, Minor: MIS, 1994