Eric R. Narron
Objective: To join an organization where I can optimize my skills in the IT industry, with an emphasis on computer
security, while being able to gain a high level of hands-on experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Quick learner; Knowledge of software, hardware, network, operating system, and security applications
- Ability to plan, implement, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems
- Communication skills; background working well with co-workers, teams and customers
- Exemplary academic record. Current 3.85 G.P.A
-Cerritos College 2012 - 2013 G.P.A. 3.85
Program: Computer Science, Networking Technology and A+ Certification
Member of Phi Theta Kappa (Honors Society) and founding member of Cerritos College Cyber Security Club
Expected Graduation date: Summer 2014
-West Los Angeles College 1995 – 1996 G.P.A. 3.2
Program: Computer science courses and General Education
Vice President West Los Angeles computer club
- Certifications: In progress A+ Certification, Networking+, Security +, CCNA
- Programming languages: Pascal, C, Java, HTML
- Software Applications: Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Networking: LAN/WAN, Internet, Web, Email, TCP/IP, Basic Network Setup and Troubleshooting
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, UNIX
January 2014 to Current
Cerritos College IT Department
- Install, image and update operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Problem solved a variety of hardware and software issues with end user systems
- Responsible for organizing time and prioritizing items with minimum supervision.
- Respond to trouble tickets using Spiceworks in a prompt and professional manner
- Assist IT team with special projects including installs and upgrades
- Assisted with network layer 1 projects including upgrades and replacing switches and cabling
- Familiar with remote desktop software used to access and troubleshoot remote systems
- Interact with clients to assure customer service and product quality
July 2013 to Current
RGIS Inventory Specialists
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all duties.
- Worked independently while providing support to a larger team operation.
- Proficient with the RGIS held computer and other inventory equipment.
- Complete goals set by management ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected at all times.
- Relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner.
March 2005 to July 2012
Bon Appetit Food Service Management Company
Accountant and Cashier Supervisor
- Responsible for daily financial reports and activities
- Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
- Payroll with a staff of over 25 employees
- Daily reconciliation of sales as well as daily preparation of bank deposit
- Manage a complex and fluctuating workload in a high paced environment.
References available upon request