University of Wisconsin Madison – Madison, Wisconsin
Farm and Industry Short Course - Completed May 1988
Studied Animal Science -1994
Moraine Park Technical College – Fond du Lac, WI
Studied Agriculture Mechanics 1986-1987
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh – Oshkosh, WI
Study of general education 1985-1986
CDL Class B License with tanker endorsement (do not have current Fed Med card)
Forklift Operator experience
Archer’s Quest – Oshkosh, WI (Part time; Jan. 2013 – Present)
• Sales and Service Technician
• Sell and service archery products
• In charge of setting up and maintaining internet sales
• Build custom bow strings and stabilizers
• Operating the store when the owner is absent
• Educate customers about new products, features and options on equipment
• Instruct the proper technique and use of the equipment
• Solve problems, and customer concerns
Reason for leaving: It is a part time position. I plan to remain working there in my spare time
Quality Milk Service – (Aug. 2013- Nov. 2013)
• Sell, promote, and educate customers about our products
• Cold call on prospects
• Set up and maintain the shop and truck
• Work with sales reps
• Locate the best prices on products and Set up distributors
Reason for leaving: Due to a medical reason (now taken care of) I was unable to renew my Federal
Medical card in time and was let go of my position
Earth Sense Energy Systems – Dale, WI (May 2013 – Aug. 2013)
• Sales Consultant
• Retail sales of pellet stoves and pellet grills
• Dealer development for Green Mountain pellet grills
Reason for leaving: I found the job wasn’t a good fit for me and decided to pursue a job involving
more of my interests.
Kozlovsky Dairy Equipment – Kaukauna, WI (Nov. 2002 – Feb. 2013)
• Dairy Hygiene and Route Sales Specialist
• Sell new equipment, supplies, and services
• Provide consulting on customer concerns, proper use of equipment and products, new products
and features, or different ways of doing things
• Create and maintain customer base and relations
• Schedule and maintain a monthly route service to 160 farms in NE Wisconsin.
• Diagnose and solve problems as they arise.
• Developing product promotions and promotional materials.
• Attend trade shows
• Completing all paperwork needed to transport hazardous materials.
• Loading/unloading, maintenance and safe operation of my work truck in all types of conditions.
Reason for leaving: I was let go of my position.
Central Dairy Equipment – Omro, WI (June 1999- Nov 2002)
• Dairy Hygiene Specialist
• Ordered chemicals and supplies needed at the shop.
• Completed all other duties listed above for Kozlovsky Dairy Equipment
Reason for leaving: The business was sold to Kozlovksy Dairy Equipment.