(No Sponsorship Required)
Experienced IT professional with over 8 years of expertise in Compliance, Project/Process Coordination/Management, Business Intelligence, and Market Research with Global businesses like Capital One, General Electric (GE) and Global Industry Analysts (GIA). Self-motivated with strong independent work skills including prioritizing multiple demands efficiently, to meet project deadlines. Demonstrated ability to produce quality work in fast-paced, challenging environments.
Working knowledge of Six Sigma and LEAN. Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface with the business units, project managers and other supporting groups. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Project Management (Waterfall and Agile)
• Financial Analysis
• Budget Management
• Report Writing
• Presentations and communications
• Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution
• Time Management
• Process & Operations Improvement
• Team Leadership & Collaboration
• People Management
Project Management Tools
• Version One, Clarity, MS Project
• MS Office Professional Suite 2010
Business Modeling tools
• Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio
• MS Access, SQL, Siebel CRM, Clarify
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science
Capital One: Program Coordinator-Card Shield and SPARK Fast followers Oct 2011 – Sep 2013
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Program Coordinator for Card Shield Program-a Multimillion dollar initiative driving PCI DSS compliance across Card Platforms
• Engaging in and helping manage 27 IT projects and project managers simultaneously to prioritize, coordinate, plan, assign, track and update all project delivery management activities; from Registration to Closure
• Managing Clarity tasks, Project planning, Change Requests, Acting Front door for Shield initiatives, Knowledge link management, status and budget reports. Managing work backlog, prioritizing and tracking activities for the core team. Maintaining and escalating risks, issues and decision logs to Executive team
• Ad-hoc reporting, preparing artifacts and executive decks. Reporting up /down the hierarchy, managing communications with third party consultants. Funneling any resource, time or management issues for the in-flight projects to the executive team
• Coordinated in developing test scenarios, test cases and implemented test plan for user acceptance testing. Worked as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle and assisted in project documentation
• Managed meetings, documented action items and minutes, and presented summarizations to peers and communicated with clients regarding issues and relayed resolutions to all appropriate parties.
• Constantly shift from one high priority request to another. Proficient at setting and managing priorities, strong organizational skills and effectively aligning resources with project requirements.
• Creating and maintaining an integrated roadmap for Director plus audience. Developed strategies and monitored progress that exceeded goals and objectives
• Supported two agile projects and handled two enhancements end to end
GE Medical Systems (GENPACT): Process Coordinator
Liaison between the service management and the customer using GE Medical systems. Handling operations, business processes for 5 states of US- Northwest region. Conduct Analysis on product evaluation, product customization and system integration. Proactively analyzed, developed, and implemented enhancements improving business processes. Served as the empowered decision maker and escalation point for all service and operational issues. Active role in two highly critical Six-Sigma projects to improve overall customer experience.
Global Industry Analysts (GIA): Research Coordinator and Data Analyst
Coordinate operations of the Research Analysts Group and the Research Administration Group. Data compilation and database management. Managing a 15 member research administration group. This role demanded excellent problem solving skills with significant experience in researching and resolving customer issues promptly. Also the ability to collect, compile and analyze moderately complex and confidential data and information.
EDIT Multimedia: Senior Marketing Executive
Developing and expanding the market for Multi-Media Education. Organizing demonstrations for target groups while managing a team of five marketing executives.