G/** behind collector bungalow
Civil lines balaghat,
pin code - 481001
Email :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Objective : To excel in a highly professional and multicultural environment where
in I have an opportunity to demonstrate my skills and abilities thus attaining personal and
Bachelor of Oriental Institute of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University June 2013
Engineering: Science and (RGPV),Bhopal
(Electronics and Technology, Indore
SEMESTER I II III IV V VI VII VIII
PERCENTAGE 60.10 64.80 58.90 59.90.2 63.90 69.60 71.90 80.60 71.50
BOARD PERCENTAGE INSTITUTE YEAR of Pass
XII MP BOARD 64 Saraswati vidya 2008
X MP BOARD 81 Saraswati vidya 2006
• Programming Languages: C,C++
• MS word,MS office
IR BASED REMOTE CONTROL TOY CAR
Description : The circuit, consisting of an infrared transmitter-receiver pair, uses IR beam
transmission to switch the toy car 'on' or 'off’.
Key Learning : This project is basically a small but very interesting and also it serves the
low cost in construction.
Major Project :
MATLAB BASED VOICE COMPRESSION USING LINEAR PREDICTIVE CODING
• Description :Voice compression is a modulation technique that takes advantage of certain
properties of the speech signal to permit adequate information quality, characteristics and
the sequential pattern of a speaker’s voice to be transmitted over a narrower frequency band
.To compress the voice linear predictive coding (LPC) is used it produces an excellent
compression rate (up to 95%) to utilize channel bandwidth by using less recourses.
• Key Learning : We have learned the production theory of the human voice, its pitch,meaning of compression & role of LPC (Linear Predictive Coding) in voice compression.
• Minor Training :
Description : Training has been taken on broadcasting of radio signals .
• Major training :
Pasar bharti new delhi,balaghat
Description : Training has been taken on advance modulation.
• Advanced Training for Professionals : self balancing robotics training at iit bombay
Description: It is a short term certifications programme regarding to be professionals .
This programme has provided us with the software languages programming and
Academic /Non Academic Achievements:
• Attended a three days robotonics work shop at TECHNOHOLIX FEST conducted in
Indian Institute of Technology BOMBAY .
• Participated in paper presentation on ‘GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM’ at OIST,Bhopal.
• Awarded for presenting best working model of ‘SELF BALANCING ROBOT’ in college
level exhibition held at Oriental University.
• Organised an inter department TECHNOBOTICS workshop for the students at college
• Participated in state level cricket tournament
• Participated a workshop on PCB Designing and Soldering organized at Oriental Institute
of Science and Technology Indore.
Father’s Name: Mr. rajkumar khare
Mother’s Name : Smt. Saroj khare
Permanent Address: G/14 civil lines balaghat
Date of Birth: 09/01/1991
Gender : male
Strengths: Positive Attitude, Establish network with people, I am aggressive and
Hobbies: travelling, Listening to music,interested in new technology
I hereby declare that all information provided here is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief
and I promise to abide all the norms laid down by your esteemed organization.