Cynthia L. Pimentel
Weatherford, TX 76088
Financial professional with excellent customer relationship management. Flexible and
hardworking in deadline-driven environment. Trustworthy and dependable with an ability
to work independently or in a team environment, seeking a rewarding position working
with diverse client contacts.
• Excellent Customer Service
• Compliance to Guidelines
• Proficient in cash management
• Superior time management
• Analytical ability
• Attention to detail
PLAINSCAPITAL BANK, WEATHERFORD, TX
Commercial Lending Assistant – May 2012 – Present
• Proficient Microsoft Office, Excel, Mark IV and Windows.
• Provide administrative support to lenders, document prep and funding.
• Politely assist customers in person and via telephone.
• Follow company compliance guidelines and procedures.
• Responsible for servicing clients promptly and professionally.
• Processing and handling of any functions related to lending and office activities.
• Facilitate monetary requests (advances, payments, transfers and overdrafts).
• Provide Notary Public services.
SOUTHWEST BANK-FORT WORTH, TX
Vice President Community Development – 2008 – 2010
TEXAS BANK – FORT WORTH, TX
Vice President, Community Development – 1996- 2006
• Established successful First Time Home loan grant program.
• Originated and processed loan applications for families with special needs.
• Created strong partnerships with City of Fort Worth Housing.
• Administered Federal Home Loan Banks Special Needs Assistance Program.
• Worked closely to provide shelter, food and clothing for families in need.
• Instrumental in achieving and maintain the highest possible lending test evaluation under
the Community Reinvestment Act guidelines.
• Conducted HUD certified successful First Time Homebuyer Class for over 10 years.
Santa Rosa Junior College-Accounting
• Real Estate Salesperson License
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Individual Tax Return Analysis
• Professional Selling Skills I, II, III
• Customer Acquisition & Retention Program
• Residential Lending I, II, III
• Introduction to Small Business Markets
• Meeting Needs of Small Business Customers
• Small Business Loans
• Fundamentals of Consumer Credit
• Notary Public
• North Texas Housing Coalition-Past Board Member
• Mayor’s Planning and Advisory Committee on Homelessness-Past Board Member
• City of Fort Worth Housing and Economic- Partner
• Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas-Partner
• Easter Seals of North Texas-Partner
• Fort Worth Housing Authority-Partner
• Texas Sheep Dog Association-Member
• National Cutting Horse Association-Member
• National Cow Dog Association-Member