Internet Researcher - St. John's Housing Partnership
email@example.com - 817-***-****
St. John's Housing Partnership
Conducted research of construction companies located in Jacksonville FL in order to create a database for
Construction Companies Project.
Special events coordinator
Bangladesh Student Organization - 2009 to 2011
Conducted social and cultural events for the members of organization.
• Collaborated with other student organizations to conduct social events for students.
Bangladesh Student Organization - 2008 to 2009
Organized cultural events for annual International Week by working with students and staff.
• Coordinated Fashion Show for Bangladesh Student Organization.
• Winner of 2009 Best Performance Award for I-week.
Deputy Head of Department
Sports Department - 2004 to 2006
Arranged various sports events for students.
• Collaborated with faculty to introduce sports clubs for students and community.
• Lead a group of students to manage inter school regional tournaments.
Time Management Skills
• Managed detailed project plan to coordinate activities among team members for group project
• Evaluated reliably of information present online and offline for inclusion in research study.
Bachelor of Science in Economics
College of Business, University of Texas at Arlington - Arlington, TX
High School Diploma
International School of Choueifat
• Conducted market analysis for PepsiCo as part of project for Managerial Economics class.
• Conducted financial analysis for Target Corporation as part of project for Accounting for Managers class.
Honor Roll Fall 2011, University of Texas at Arlington
Member of Bangladesh Student Association