Broadview Heights, OH
1. Dedicated customer service manager with 10+ years of experience in
sales, distributorship operations, administration and warehouse
Customer Service Direct Mail & Calling Training &
Management Campaigns Teambuilding
Complaint Handling & Sales & Margin Improvement Cost-Reduction
Contract/Consult Customer Satisfaction Streamlining Workflow
FVS, Inc. - Broadview Hts., OH 10/2008 to 2/2014
Director of Consumer Services
Corporate Marketing & Service Manager
Customer Service Supervisor
As director of consumer services, I resolved escalated customer service
issues, oversaw the telemarketing supervisor and employees, co-ordinate
between outside sales reps and the marketing department. Promoted to
manager position to recruit, train, and supervise customer service reps and
marketing professionals. Researched sales territories, and designated
travel routes to sales technicians. Managed scheduling needs based on call
volume predictions and statistics.
1. Oversaw implementation of computer based CRM and trained staff.
2. Met with Better Business Bureau officials and customers to resolve
3. Infiltrated competitors' sales territories and generated leads and new
customers with a 70% close ratio.
4. Personally increased company's revenue through outbound calls generating
50k per month in cross sales.
5. Acted as liaison for main service center and satellite locations.
6. Trained new distributors in office establishment, sales, marketing and
The Cleveland Foodbank- Cleveland, OH 11/2002 to
Agency Services Representative
Previous Position: Warehouse Associate
Conducted agency inspections to ensure facilities were maintained according
to the state of Ohio regulations.
Accurately analyzed and interpreted statistical information and prepared
reports to display the purchasing data for 400+ 5013(c) agencies.
1. Increased the number of affiliate hunger centers that qualified for
grants through media, outreach, and education.
2. Promoted in 2005; met monthly service and audit goals; certified tow
motor use and warehouse safety
YMCA of Greater Cleveland- Cleveland, OH 4/2005 to
Locations: Euclid & Glenville
Managed children ages 4-18 years old in sports, exercise, and cooperative
play to increase motor skills fitness levels and athletic ability;
Motivational speaking, mentoring, and tutoring to program participants
1. Coached winning co-ed traveling basketball teams, increased the
membership of at risk youth ages 14-18
2. Established and organized a fishing program to encourage family
participation and bonding.
Professional Experience continued
Orlando Baking Company - Cleveland, OH 9/2001 to 11/2002
Evaluated and managed line productivity for a nationally distributed
bakery. Supervised line employees and upheld the company's standards.
1. Decreased error margin by 15% which led to a 30% revenue retention.
Nestle Corporation - Solon, OH 9/1995 to 9/2001
CIP Specialist and Sanitation Technician
Previous Position: Line Specialist
Ensured the sanitation of food items and equipment with highly caustic
chemical preparations and high pressure precision tools
1. Operated Swiss computer cleaning system to sterilize pipes, promoted to
elite CIP in 1997
Education and Training
Lorain County Community College Elyria, OH Economics
Columbus State Community College Columbus, OH Certif. for Culinary
The University of Akron- Akron, OH Major in
The Rayen High School- Youngstown, OH High School Diploma
Training: Completed numerous courses and seminars in customer service,
sales strategies, loss prevention, time management, leadership, performance
assessment, and food safety.
Software: Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, CRM, Internet applications, Social
Ken Johnson Recreation Center
Assistant Football Coach
Implemented and developed offensive and defensive plays, motivated players,
assisted with conditioning, nutrition, and transportation of players.