ELSA L. ARCHIMEDI
Centreville, Virginia 20120
OBJECTIVE: Acquire a challenging financial position to broaden my education and work experience, which will offer
growth with increasing responsibility.
EDUCATION: B.S., Computer Information Systems – Strayer University; Arlington, VA–(1997)
Minor - Business Administration
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Nov 2008 Feb 2014: Budget Analyst – Wyle Laboratories, Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program Office – Arlington, VA
• Reviewed and updated forecasting, execution and reconciliation of Government Purchase Card and Government Training Card
data and incorporated the information into the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) records.
• Created and updated the International Budgets System Development and Demonstration (SDD), Research Development Test
& Evaluation (RDT&E) Funding Document and Contractual Funding Data in support of eight (8) International Countries
(Australia, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Turkey and United Kingdom).
• Executed the budget and processed funding documentation. Tracked obligations and expenditures for Military
Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) funds.
• Managed and loaded U.S. Air Force documents into the Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRS) database in
support of five (5) Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and forwarded documents to the Defense Finance & Accounts Services
(DFAS) for obligation.
Dec 2005 – Oct 2008: Budget Analyst – L3 Communications SYColeman – Lorton, Fairfax
• Compiled data from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Financial Database, Centralized
Accounting and Financial Resources Management System (CAFRMS) reports and queries for preparation of financial
• Prepared weekly Financial Status Briefing activity reports to support Weapons Effect and Planning
Tools Branch program budget (CXSS). These briefings provide up-to-date budgeted, committed, obligated and
expended funds status.
• Developed and updated CXSS annual spend plan data and incorporated information into the
Comprehensive Cost and Requirements Systems (CCaRS). Created funding documents (to include MIPRs/IACROs,
contracts and contract increments and options), and extracted financial reports and business charts on demand for
• Developed and updated the CXSS annual spend plan and incorporated the information into the
automated Budget Tracking System (BTS) for reconciliation with CAFRMS.
• Provided support to the Counterforce Systems (CXS), DTRA, Planning, Programming, Budgeting and
Execution (PPBES) to develop and maintain the CXSS annual spend plan to include coordination with program
managers and compliance with DTRA Integration and Business Office and DTRA Plans and Programs Office policies
• Reviewed and updated the CXSS Bow Wave spreadsheet weekly to provide current and prior
year CAFRMS actual expenditure data.
• Participated as a member of a financial team concentrating on successful financial execution
management of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Weapons Effect and Planning Tools Branch (CXSS)
Mar 2004 – Dec 2005: Program Analyst – Global Technology Research (EDO) Corporation - Washington, DC
• Provided Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), PMS377 Logistics Division. This
support includes identifying program milestones, developing scheduling, participating in ILS reviews and providing ILS updates.
• Received, transmitted and analyzed technical data in manual, electronic or integrated digital/data environment.
• Reviewed and incorporated Landing Craft Air Cushion (LCAC) technical manuals comments and prepared Technical Manual
Approval Letters for customer signature.
• Performed detailed edits of technical documentation to ensure technical accuracy and consistency.
• Reviewed and updated Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) for Management Planning Matrix.
• Prepared technical manual Power Point presentations for LCAC Quarterly Acquisition Reviews (QARs).
• Participated in Integrated Product Team (IPT)-ILS bi-weekly technical manual teleconferences to discuss technical manual
status and updates.
• Participated in Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and conducted technical manual verifications with operational equipment.
• Proficient in the use of Corporate Document Management System (CDMS). Created and maintained electronic and web-based
• Reviewed and updated LCAC Outfitting Program Phasing Sheets using NAVSEA Budget Planning System (BPS).
Jun 1999 – Sep 2003: Program Analysts – L3 Communications Technology, Management and Analysis Corporation – Arlington, VA
• Provided support to PMS 400D3/AEGIS Destroyer Shipbuilding and Services Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs).
• Coordinated the collection of data for LCAC Quarterly Acquisition Reviews (QARs) and Quarterly Program Reviews (QPRs).
• Initiated improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy in data collection and management of information.
• Maintained record of contract deliverables and provided monthly status reports.
• Maintained the Deficiency Item Management Database with a high level of accuracy.
• Improved and updated deficiency data matrices and data analysis for the DDG 51Class Production Branch Head.
Apr 1993 – Oct 1998: Information Management Analyst/Staff Assistant – Veridian - Lexington Park, MD
• Performed network maintenance for 40 users in a Netware environment.
• Implemented hard drive back-ups, software installation and configuration, hardware configuration and virus checking.
• Created PowerPoint presentations, AIR TASK/WORK assignments and numerous multi-media presentations.
• Provided program support to the Navy V-22 program and monitored the database for accuracy and integrity.
• Processed Interim Technical Directives, maintained liaison with Naval Air Systems Command, Naval Air Rework/Facilities,
and Contractor Representative in matters pertaining to Avionics Aircraft Systems.
• Provided Quality Assurance (QA) for contract deliverables submitted to the Government.
• Prepared correspondence, Navy messages, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) for the Acquisition Information
System Executive Leadership Team (PMA-250), technical documents and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
• Maintained Technical Directives requiring approval, implementation, and installation for EA-6B/A-6E Systems.
• Completed Department of Defense (DoD) Financial Body of Knowledge course, (2012-Arlington, VA)
• Received Certificate of Completion for Budget Execution training, (2011-Washington, DC)
• Completed Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Acquisition 101 course, (2010-Arlington, VA)
• Attended Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) training courses at Defense Threat Reduction Agency
(DTRA), (2007-Fairfax, VA)
• Completed the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Budget Planning System (BPS) course, (2005-Washington, DC)
• Received Certification of Completion for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)/SPAWAR) Technical Manual
Management course, (2005-Charleston, SC)
• Completed the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Corporate Document Management System (CDMS) course,
• Five Year Wyle Recognition Award
• Five Year Veridian Recognition Award
• EDO Exemplary Performance and Favorable Recognition Award
• Commander’s Resource Integration System (CRIS)
• Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)