Professional Driver - highly skilled in leveraging superior interpersonal skills to
engage and create more business
Brickell - Miami, FL 33130
A solution oriented professional, using a customer-based selling approach to foster relationships. Self
motivated with excellent interpersonal skills optimizing each sales encounter and always providing memorable
and positive experience for the customer
Worldwide Transportation - Miami, FL - 2014 to Present
Providing unparalled on time service, fast reliable transportation, traffic avoidance whenever possible, and
ability to get to most locations in less time than anyone else. Club entry assistance if required to Story, LIV,
Wall, and assorted lounges . Ability to work around the clock if necessary on long A/D jobs. Drove the Escalade.
Suburban and the Cadillac XTS sedan .
Exclusive Limo - Miami, FL - December 2013 to Present
Courteous, professional service provided driving the Suburban, Escalade, Mercedes Sprint and the Mercedes
S550 for the company’s clients on local runs and As Directed jobs . Assisted with my Russian Language skills
with the company’s Russian clients.
NYC, Detroit - Miami, FL - November 2008 to December 2014
Photographer, On-site Manager, Brand Ambassador, Sales,
Sr Coordinator, Driver, Dispatch
* Target. Lancôme, Pfizer, Oracle, H&R Block, Zendough, Lord & Taylor, Stride gum, Zyrtec, Duvel, Israeli
Day Parade. Sharp, Wii Games, Best Buy, Metro PCS, SodaStream, Eckeridge, 3 Ave Fair, Radio Shack, St
Patrick's Day Parade, Omega Juicers, etc.
* Executed over 580 events with spectacular success.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and superb team player
Sodastream USA - Miami, FL - September 2011 to December 2013
Demonstrated and sold Soda Stream machines at various Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Sears, Bed Bath & Beyond,
Office Depot,Bj's & Costco locations. Getting the customer interested while conducting sampling events,
answering all customer questions and facilitating sales. Also was present at a big after party event for Latin
Billboard sponsored by Sodastream in Miami. Completed to this date 88 events.
Photographer and web design
Ushkaphotography.com - Miami, FL - October 2010 to November 2013
Created Personal Website and Content
• Created my own website for the public to view and purchase photography and always working on new prints
to sell and showcase.
• Registering a domain name, selecting a web host,, adjusting graphics, background/text/images, and
shopping cart. Creating a layout that would be marketable to the consumer's eye and optimized for google
Contribute regularly to own social sites such as Pininterest, Fancy, Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Twitter,
Saatchi Online and Artflakes where I sell my photographs.
Legitimutt - Miami, FL - June 2012 to June 2013
Retail/Wholesale June 2012-June 2012
Key holder, retail, merchandising, warehouse, set up and held online sales at Fab, FAB Europe, LelePETS
and Desado. Set up Amazon storefront and uploaded regularly to social media through Pininterest, Fancy,
Facebook, Instagram, Google + and Twitter. Helped set up the store initially and created all letterheads,
pricelists and catalogs. In charge of wholesale distribution and outside sales, marketing and acted as an in-
house photographer. Also held outside and after hour events.
Encompass Media - New York, NY - April 2010 to September 2010
Facilitated Guerrilla Video Projections Marketing / Outdoor Projection Advertising throughout New York City
* Found marketable locations throughout NYC, executing projections, wrote reports, pictures, and all aspects
of guerrilla video projections marketing
Mitchell Gold & Bob Mitchell - Miami, FL - January 2008 to November 2008
Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams Miami Design District
2008 Sales Consultant
• Met sales objectives each month to help become company's highest selling furniture store in the southeast.
• Created sales, followed up for payment, set-up delivery and maintained store layout for optimum sales.
SSUR + Plus - April 2005 to November 2007
Sold ultra hip clothes, glasses, furniture accessories, jewelry and toys all from the collection of designer /artist
• Maintained and exceeded monthly sales quotas dealt with suppliers, dealers, and created a positive sales
Jewelry B2B Sales
M & L Jewelry - Los Angeles, CA - January 2003 to April 2005
Sold nationally to retailers for a jewelry manufacturer of gold, platinum and diamond products
• Developed relationships with clients to help grow the company and increase revenue.
• Liaison between clients and factory.
• Traveled nationwide to industry shows and worked closely with owners to obtain the highest level of
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
Bachelor in Liberal Studies Cum Laude
Florida International University - Miami, FL
2000 to 2001
Pace University - New York, NY
1985 to 1988
sales, driving, photography, social media, business to business, retail, inventory management,
communications, strong computer skills