Katy, Texas, 77449
Current Job Objective: Management position in Customer Service/Sales.
I am energetic, hardworking, willing to learn and accept constructive criticism with a very strong
motivation for career advancement. Enjoy contributing to a team effort and creating a good
working environment for everyone. Basically want to further my career while going to school and
taking care of my family.
RELEVANT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Office Support Skills
Supervised inventory control and lead generation at 24 Hour Fitness.
I have basic knowledge of Windows programs and Microsoft Office. Also have an advanced
knowledge regarding installing computer programs and peripherals.
Feb 2012- April 2014 Membership Manager/Department head 24 Hour Fitness
• Promoted August of 2013
• Take guest on tours, show them the clubs amenities.
• Close deals on memberships and personal training packages for customers.
• Set appointments for potential members.
• Create progress reports for membership employees.
• Responsible for achieving monthly budgets, (average of $10,000).
• Membership employees scheduling and payroll.
• Handling any issues with billing for existing members.
August 2012- Jan 2013 Assembly Worker Lufkin Automation
• Temporary assignment through Pro Staff staffing agency
• Building no less than 40 controllers in a day.
• Keeping a organized station.
• Team work to finish assigned project
.Nov 2011- Feb 2012 Lead Generator The Training Consortium
• Team Supervisor
• Made 200-250 calls a day.
• Call IT managers of companies and get them interested in certification training for our
sales team to follow up with.
• Manual dial.
Feb 2011- Sep 2011 Customer Service/Sales Safe Streets USA
• Team Lead position leading a team of 10.
• Required to make 200 outbound calls a day.
• Sold ADT Security systems to qualified consumers.
• Renewed and serviced existing ADT Security systems for existing customers.
• Handle scheduling and paperwork for installment.
Feb 2010 – Jan 2011 Customer Service/Stock Clerk Ross Stores
• Merchandise Pricing.
• Maintained a clean and orderly sales floor.
• Customer Service on the sales floor and also over the phone.
• Assisted as a Stockroom Clerk.
Aug 2005 – July 2007 Customer Service SMB Enterprise
• Inbound and outbound calls. (approximately 75 calls per day)
• Sales of computer programs (Windows).
• Provided technical support.
• Scheduled appointments for technicians as needed.
• Programmed software for customers.
Cesar Chavez High School, Phoenix, AZ Graduated 2009
Honor Graduate / Special Achievement Award / Employee of the Month (3 months consecutively)