Thaddeus Seth Little
To obtain a Supervisory or Human Resources position which will utilize my strong work ethic while contributing
to the success of the organization.
Production Supervisor February 2012 to present
Tenneco - Hartwell, Georgia
High volume manufacturing of automotive ride control systems for original equipment customers.
• Responsible for supervision of 60+ hourly associates in operation of tube forming, cut-off, welding, and
assembly process ensuring compliance to all safety, quality, and production standards.
• Led continuous improvement projects in safety, quality, and performance.
• Developed and implemented new Lock-Out-Tag-Out procedure for all machines in department.
• Co-championed Lean scrap reduction process decreasing weld defects by 14%.
• Through use and emphasis on schedule adherence and monitoring line set up times improved performance
efficiency from 85% to 90% efficiency obtaining #1 ranking in the three shift operation.
• Monitor and maintain exceptional 5S Housekeeping within department.
• Developed Standard Work Procedures on all operational duties and utilized to train and evaluate operators
in methods required to meet operational standards.
• Establish production schedule to meet customer ship requirements.
• Conduct inventory audits ensuring inventory accuracy.
• Improved material flow within department by establishing line staging and sequencing.
• Monitor MRO spending and monthly departmental labor, material, and maintenance performance.
• Coordinate preventative maintenance to ensure optimum utilization of assets.
• Support achievement of Zero Accident Strategy through daily safety messaging, regular safety auditing,
and enforcement of company standards.
• Monitor quality standards for operations, implementing correction action as needed. Utilize problem
solving tools such as A3 and 8-D in determination of root cause analysis.
• Perform cycle time studies for manufacturing to determine production standards for operators.
Human Resources Internship September 2011 – February 2012
Tenneco - Harrisonburg, Virginia
High volume manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems for the aftermarket business.
• Participated in interviewing and selection of hourly production employees.
• Conducted new employee orientation on company policies and procedures.
• Participated in regular supervisor leadership meetings and safety training.
• Updated and maintained training records and applicant flow databases.
• Assisted in completion of the facility’s Affirmative Action Plan.
• Assist EH&S Manager in preparation for internal audit.
• Updating of training documentation, safety records.
• Participated in EH&S audit process with operational inspections.
• Participated in Behavior Based Safety Audit.
• Updated Job Descriptions and Functional Job Analysis
Thaddeus Seth Little
514 Allison Circle Anderson, South Carolina 540-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Varsity Football Coach August 2010 - November 2011
Turner Ashby High School – Bridgewater, Virginia
• Responsible for teaching fundamentals and techniques of the sport.
• Motivate and assist student athlete development physically, mentally, and socially.
• Instruct players on importance of being a team member and contributing to the team effort.
• Bachelor of Science, Communication Studies, June, 2011, Bridgewater College, Bridgewater, Virginia
• Athens Technical College Leadership Certification – 2012
• OSHA certified HAZMAT Response Team Member
David Rasey – Controller, Tenneco, 706-***-****
Kevin Arnold, Regional EH&S Manager, Tenneco, 540-***-****
Charlie Newman, Sr. – Head Football Coach, Turner Ashby High School, (540) 908- 7143