Motivated, personable Engineering student with three internship rotations at GE Appliance Park. Accustomed to handling sensitive,
confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports . Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of
humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences, is trilingual. Is
motivated in fast paced environments.
1. Sourcing programs such as: 3. Computer skills in Trilingual in
Oracle, EZ sourcing, BCR, the programs such as Spanish, Italian,
Remoteview, Empis, Em, CAD, SOLID EDGE, and English.
and Excell. CATIA, and
2. Written Correspondence PASTRA
Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology, Queens NY September 2008 present
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautical option. GPA: 3.00/4.0
(Four year advanced degree requiring 30 34 credit hrs. per quarter.)
Anticipated date of graduation: December 2013
Member of Leadership Academy: September 2011
Sourcing Specialist for Mission one: VErtical Axis May- August 2012
1. Partnered with packaging team to acquire shipping information from suppliers and solve problems that would arise
2. Assisted the sourcing team to drive cost out analysis to find potential monetary saving projects
3. Collaborated on the rework of harness to help improve the manufacture of the 7450 laundry machine model
4. Closed 85% capacity analysis data requests
5. Issued weekly manual Material Arrival Schedules(MAS) for parts and identified problems which were addressed and
6. Worked as a liasion between Engineers and the manufacturing team by running weekly reports. These helped identified and
correct problems such as mismatched part numbers, source codes and usages in both the Engineering Masters computer
program (EM), and the Manufacturing Masters computer program (MM)
7. Supported the engineering team on the release of Business Change Numbers (BCN) to implement savings or improve quality
8. Translated (Italian & Spanish) training material and provided on going support to Corno Marco
9. Prepared Request For Quotes (RFQ) to acquire pricing for safety adds to the product
Packaging and Plastics: npi & project support Ausgust- December 2012
Led Wire Cut EPS Foam Request for Quote finding $26,000 in savings
Led a team of 6 people on the supplier Consolidation Project, which Involved sending Quotes, devising a cost analysis plan,
and applying changes to save the company money and improve quality
Closed Supplier Held Tooling Audit worth $30,000,000 in savings
Lead Sustainable Forest Initiative, which implemented an eco friendly stamp for Appliance Park and other sites, which
guarantees customers that GE does not participate on the deforestation of the planet.
Worked on the tub cover gasket with the LEAN team for the Mission 1 laundry line, savings worth $24,000
Contributed with the development of request for quotations and manage the quote review process for both the plastics and
Business team leader/ quality and distribution engineer May- august 2013
Managed the highest sonority union workers to increase recoup product turn over by 10%
Organized material and resources for workers using six sigma and lean processes
Assisted on dayly task and lead team to asses quality issues on the line.
Created a self sustaining inventory tracker for all of the recoup material resources.
**REFERENCES GIVEN UPON REQUEST**