Seeking for a challenging Financial Management position that would utilize my management skills,
knowledge and experience to contribute to the success of a progressive organization.
April 1997 – March 2014
Concessions Management Service Inc. an Airport Food Concession Company with 18 outlets
based in Los Angeles with subsidiary companies: CMS of Nevada, CMS of Georgia, CMS Wright
Ventures, CMS Camacho Ventures and Daniels Holdings.
Director of Administration and Finance
• Developed financial reporting systems
• Prepared financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Maintained and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting
• Balanced general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintained historical records by filing documents.
• Monitored cash flow for business needs
• Developed and managed budget for all concession outlets,
• Reviewed operating costs and suggests cost saving measures presented in P&L Meetings
• Ensured that systems were current by working with Group’s IT
• Processed payroll in a timely manner and manage the employee benefit policies
• Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Worked with human resources staff on hiring of personnel, maintaining personnel records,
• Monitored insurance coverage and ensuring personnel policies are up-to-date.
• Developed external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
and Union representatives.
• Supervision of accounting staff
March 1995 - April 1996
Worldtech International Co. a Payroll processing company located in La Mirada, California
• Account Manager for 26 different companies that contracted to process payroll
• Produced accurate company payroll reports and employee checks
• Bachelors in Business Administration – American Jr. College - Quito – Ecuador
Proficient in Microsoft Office – Advance Excel – Word – Power Point – Outlook – QuickBooks and
Peachtree accounting software – Fluent in Spanish language