Keavy, KY *****
OBJECTIVE To obtain a maintenance position, or a general job at a business
where my maintenance skills and training can be fully utilized.
1998-2002 Laurel County High School London, KY
Graduated-Basic HS Diploma
1999-2001 Auto Technology (Vocational School) London, KY
2009-Present ABC Automotive London, KY
• Mold air conditioning parts for Nissan and Toyota.
• Inspect parts for defects before moving on down the production
• Works in a timely manner to reduce downtime if a machine went
down to meet customer requirements.
ABC Automotive London, KY
• Assembles the parts together and then packaged them to send to
• Again, makes sure machine stays up and running good and
does the proper maintenance to them if they’re not.
2003-2009 CBC/ Laurel Cookie Factory London, KY
• Was trained and skilled in running packaging
• Machinery inside the facility such as computerized
• Bossars, Cartoners, Tray Formers, and automated
• Bag producers.
• Performed basic maintenance repairs to machinery
• When it malfunctioned, in order to reduce downtime.
• Ensured that machines were working properly.
• Was responsible for seeing that the code dates were correct,
787 Wise Owl Road
Keavy, KY 40737
• That the packaging film was in alignment to customer
• Specifications, and made sure that the machines did
• Not run out of packaging material that caused downtime.
CBC/ Laurel Cookie Factory London, KY
Line Mechanic/ Maintenance
• Was trained and skilled to fix repairs to machinery that
machine operators could not correct, in order to reduce downtime.
• Had to troubleshoot problems, in order to solve them at times when
the problem could not easily be figured out.
• Was able to set-up different machines when changeover
was due and PM them for proper running.
• Done other duties as assigned to them.
• Very familiar with maintenance repairs.
• Communicates and works well within a team or as an individual.
• Advanced in troubleshooting and solving repairs in a timely manner.
• Is very dedicated to my work and eager to learn new things also.
• Kenneth Ellington- 606-***-****
• Tim Merritt - 606-***-****
• Joey Barnes- 606-***-****
• John Ingram - 818-***-****