Ozone Park, NY *1416
Objective: To obtain a position where my experience can be effectively utilized to
increase product sales and the overall revenue of a company.
Account Specialist, IATSE National Benefit Fund
● Reviewed and revised any contractual and mathematical discrepancies reported by our
clients with regard to retirement and health funds. Clients included movie and
entertainment industry giants, including all Broadway productions.
● Exceeded daily quota by 30% each day. Promoted 3 times in my first 6 months of
● Introduced new productivity increasing processes that were implemented and proved
beneficial. Trained new employees.
Warehouse Manager, The Beverage Works
● Responsible for the daily inventory of a warehouse with a fleet of 45+ company
trucks and oversaw the execution of the following days delivery reload.
● Managed 60+ employees including drivers, loaders, and merchandisers.
● Decreased yearly losses to less than 1% of a total daily inventory averaging
14,000 + units.
Account Manager, SKO Brenner
● Handled 50 accounts a day while producing $50,000 per month in revenue
remaining one of the top three collectors during my tenure.
● Answered 200+ calls daily and also establishing contact for debt collection
● Bilingual Account Manager handling three times more calls than colleagues.
Education: Long Island University - Intended Major: Business Management