Memphis, TN 38115 email@example.com
Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my sales and work experience to a
growing industry. Look forward to working with your organization that promotes quality products
and services; and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
Consultative selling approach coupled with the energy and drive as an individual contributor with
minimal supervision or team selling environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION -I expect to associate myself with a professionally driven, well-
respected organization by pursuing a challenging, responsible, dynamic and rewarding career and
applying my academic knowledge, expertise, skills and enthusiasm; which will assist my career
development and contribute effectively to the progress of the organization and the society as well.
• Excellent attention to detail and uncommon ability to complete essential duties and
responsibilities in an efficient and timely manner
• Great positive attitude with management and co-workers and remarkable ability to work
• Flexible to changing routines, priorities, job conditions, and to work overtime or on
Saturdays if and when the job situation requires.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
• Motivated towards achieving set goals and deadlines in a timely manner
• Professional and energetic work attitude
• Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of company
• In-depth knowledge of taking orders, decide charges, and administer billing or payments
• Hands-on experience in reviewing, updating or making changes to customer accounts
• Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns
• Able to handle returns or complaints
• Demonstrated ability to record details of client contacts and actions taken
• Proven ability to determine answers or solutions
• Experience with quotas ranging from 15k per month to 800k per year with excellent
High School Diploma August 1991 - May 1995
West Wood High
• GPA: 3.0
• Honor Classes in Math and History
Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration August 1995 - June 1997
Gadsden State Community College
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice-Human Service Expected March 23, 2016
Colorado Technical University
• GPA: 3.0
• Completed Introduction to Criminal Justice Course
• Completed Criminal Law Course
• Completed Ethics for the CD Counselor Course
Lead Sales Specialist Oct 2007 – Jan 2013
• Assistant customers with various of needs
• Persuading customers to buy a product
• Be informed of the products’ specifications and information
• Identifying customer needs and directing them to an appropriate product
• Assistant in different work areas
• Hiring and Training New Employees
• Supervise other departments when needed
• Opening and Closing Cash Registers
• Doing Daily Reports
• Promote and sell products or services.
• Coordinate Sales Training Classes
• Demonstrate products and services to customers.
• Initiate innovative approaches to sell products or services.
• Develop rapport with customers.
• Coordinate after-sales services.
• Assist and support account receivables team.
• Provide inputs to advertising and marketing campaign teams.
• Assess marketing trends and customers' needs.
• Ensure delivery of products or services on time.
• Attend marketing and sales team meetings and training sessions.
SR. Customer Service Rep March 2002 - July 2007
American Home Shield (Service Master Call Center)
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to
• Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-
standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
• Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or
a customer being taken ill
• Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer
• Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
• Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
• Learning about your organization's products or services and keeping up to date
• Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals,
going to meetings and attending courses
Radiology Office Supervisor Aug 2001 - March 2005
Regional Medical Center
• Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and
tasks among office staff
• Allocation of resources to enable task performance
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Evaluate and manage staff performance
• Recruit and select office staff
• Organize orientation and training of new staff members
• Coach and discipline office staff
• Design and implement filing systems
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• Establish procedures for record keeping
• Monitor record keeping
• Ensure security and confidentiality of data
• Design and implement office policies and procedures
• Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
• Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Review and approve office supply acquisitions
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints
• Manage internal staff relations
Medical Records Specialist II Jan 1999 - Aug 2001
Regional Medical Center
• Maintains patient files and retrieves files for scheduled appointments; files study
patient charts; files all patient data upon receipt of information; initiates records for
new patients and creates computer index; prepares file labels; maintains filing
statistics; audits filing sequence.
• Responds to requests for medical records; processes letters and reports; answers
and directs telephone calls.
• Retrieves patient schedules from computer system; distributes lab reports to
physicians, and materials to other departments; requests information from various
departments; responds to correspondence requests.
• May photocopy records and documents for billing and/or legal services; sends and
receives information via facsimile machine.
• Keeps supervisor informed of problems or issues; monitors supplies needed;
performs other duties as assigned.
• Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical
• Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
• Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
• Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
• Plan, develop, maintain, or operate a variety of health record indexes or storage
and retrieval systems to collect, classify, store, or analyze information.
• Train medical records staff.
• Process patient admission or discharge documents.
• Compile and maintain patients' medical records to document condition and
treatment and to provide data for research or cost control and care improvement
• Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease,
diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
• Manage the department or supervise clerical workers, directing or controlling
activities of personnel in the medical records department.
• Transcribe medical reports.
• Identify, compile, abstract, and code patient data, using standard classification
• Process and prepare business or government forms.
• Resolve or clarify codes or diagnoses with conflicting, missing, or unclear
information by consulting with doctors or others or by participating in the coding
team's regular meetings.
• Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.
• Compile medical care and census data for statistical reports on diseases treated,
surgery performed, or use of hospital beds.
• Develop in-service educational materials.
• Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports, or graphic presentations of
information, such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, or
Cashier Supervisor Jan 1994 - Jan 1999
• Oversee cash transactions, cash reconciliations, account payments, account
receivables and other accounting duties according to company policies.
• Welcome customers, provide assistance and respond to their concerns.
• Manage customer transactions both cash and card payments.
• Train newly hired cashiers on accounting procedures and company policies.
• Assist in store’s shrink awareness programs and provide corrective actions.
• Supervise checkout stations on regular basis.
• Manage store operations in the absence of Store Manager.
• Maintain the checkout area clean, safe and organized.
• Evaluate performance of cash associates and provide feedback.
• Ensure customer transactions are processed promptly and accurately.
• Generate cash related documents and account reports.
• Perform bank deposits and withdrawals according to established policies.
• Ensure cash associates follow accounting policies, safety procedures and
customer service standards.
• Identify and communicate any accounting related issues to management promptly.
• Ensure that merchandise are properly displayed, stocked and labeled.
• Hiring and Training new employees
• Scheduling Employees work schedule