Pamela T. Gilchrist
****E Tumbleweed Run
Laurel, MD 20723
An experienced Executive Assistant/Coordinator working in Executive offices with Senior Management
team in a variety of industries to include: Telecommunications, IT, Legal documents and management
Summary of Qualifications
• • •
Executive Level Interface Initiative and Self- Office Etiquette
• • •
Strong Organizational & Analytical and Problem Multi-task person
Prioritization Skills Solving Ability
• • •
Conference and Meeting Effective Interpersonal Diplomatic and tactful with
Planning Skills professional &
nonprofessional at all levels
• • •
Excellent Written and Oral Quality Control Project Management
• • •
Arranges travel requirements Dedicated Team player Flexible & Versatile
DENFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEM AGENCY (DISA) 07/23/13 to Present
Contractor, Fort Meade, MD (Active Secret clearance)
Program Assistant/Site Manager for SharePoint
Administrative support for the Cyber Defense Division and the NetOps Division.
Administrative Assistants proficient in developing, editing, customize pages using SharePoint
and maintaining technical marketing materials, daily correspondence and support documents.
Maintenance of a centralized office filing system, controlling visitor access, operating office
automation equipment documents and production. Ensure approved security practices are applied
relative to personnel and document control, schedule daily VIP conference rooms and
teleconferences request. Manage permissions and restrict and revoke access when necessary.
handle online Admin Portal HBSS images requests. Create, delete, monitoring and overseeing
the interactions of daily support for the Admin Portal system and manage content types, site
columns and templates. Assist HR staff with new hire documents and schedule interviews. Assist
personnel as needed.
ARMED FORCES HEALTH SURVEILLANCE CENTER (DOD) 09/07/10 to 07/27/12
Contractor; Silver Spring, MD
Henry Jackson Foundation
Administrative Assistant/Defense Travel System Support Specialist
Assist Communications, Standards Training Division, Epidemiology &Analysis and the
Program manager with administrative duties. Maintenance of calendar appointments and
schedule conferences. Ordering supplies for CST Division. Prepare (WEB-AEFSS)-military
leave forms, pay inquiries etc. Provide back up support for the Program Manager as needed.
Support the Reception Area/AFHSC answering phones, directing calls. Management/
Inventory of the AFHSC Library. In charge of outlook mailboxes expansion for all employee’s.
of blackberries provisioned for overseas travelers. Defense Travel System Support Specialist.
Assist travel coordinator with entering travel information in DTS (local vouchers, CONUS
Travel authorization). Prepare forms and AFHSC booth registrations for conferences before
deadlines. Set up teleconferences call for CST and E&A Division. Responsible for preparing
the AFHSC Duty Roster Phone on-call scheduling. And other duties as assigned.
DAVITA UNION CENTER PLAZA 06/18/01 to 08/25/10
Executive Assistant/ Coordinator to the Administrator-Dialysis
• Performed advanced and complicated administrative functions in support of and interacting with,
middle to upper management.
• Prepare charts and obtain consents for new admissions.
• Typing administrative report due by monthly dead line. Filing and screened calls.
• Complete weekly purchase orders for account payable.
• Order all office supplies. Used Oracle spread sheet for ordering supplies.
• Maintain current physician credential and update license as needed.
• Prepare and review time slips and transmit to the payroll department. Distribute paychecks.
• Assist clients and staff with any questions as needed.
• Arranges and coordinates meeting and travel requirement and maintain calendar.
• Maintained discretion, independent judgment and used initiative in managing increasing amounts of
client/manager requests, setting individual priorities as needed, in order to meet business objectives.
Used analytical skills.
• Prepared moderately complex reports, schedules, invoices and other documents. Maintained records
requiring classification and compilation of varied information. Used Excel for keeping records.
• Interfaced with outside clients, as well as in-house company executives and sales people on a daily
• Conducted Internet research.
• Effectively interacted with individuals in a broad range of situations in an increasingly challenging
and complex work environment. Use of analytical skills.
THE NEUROLOGY CENTER 10/23/00 to 06/15/01
Medical Office Specialist to Office Manager
• Managed office and Administrative Assistant to the Office Manager. Handled expense reports.
• Posting daily office visits, billing charges, collect co-pays, balance day end office visits and end of
• Check all insurance for required referrals and post referrals.
• Client confidentiality.
• Schedules all depositions, attorney conferences and court appearances on doctor’s schedule.
• Maintain inventory of all supplies needed in office and order supplies from vendors.
• Coordinated scheduling, conference calls, calendar, meetings .Interfaced with clients.
• Invoiced all leasing clients, processed invoices for payment, check request.
• Typed all correspondence and Excel sheets for reports.
• Handled email & answered where appropriate. Interaction with clients.
• Conducted Internet research. Ordered office supplies.
• Tidewater Tech Formerly Electronic Institute of Technology
Records and Administration
• Kee’s Business College
Executive Secretary in Business Administration
MS Office-2003 & XP, PowerPoint, MS Explorer, MS Outlook-Calendar, MS Outlook-
Mail, Excel, Internet, Oracle-Iprocurement, MS Excel, SharePoint
Administrative Management, Managing Multiple Priorities, Developing Managerial Skills and
Techniques, Interpersonal Communication Skills, Power Communication Skills, Developing Positive
Available upon request