Mrs. Nehaben D.Bhavsar.
Date of Birth: 2nd February, 1989
Contact No: 074*-***-****.
Email - email@example.com
Visa Status: Eligible to work in UK
I am a hardworking person with good communication skills. I always like to
accept new challenges and face them with confidence. Doing any job is a
best process to learn new techniques.
1. Worked at J B Pharma & Chemical Ltd. at Panoli, India as
Microbiologist (QC OFFICER) from 1st May 2012 to 7th September 2013.
2. Worked at Astamed Healthcare Pvt, Ltd. (WHO, GMP, ISO 9001:2000
certified company) at Palghar, as Microbiologist from 31st October
2011 to 30th April 2012.
1. Sampling of water from allotted location.
2. Media Preparation and autoclave handling.
3. Calibration of autoclave, pH Meter, Weighing balance, Colony
4. Bio-burden test, Microbial limit test of raw materials, Sterility test
of in-process samples finished products, and water.
5. Growth Promotion test of Media and Media filling samples from
6. Maintain of Standard culture.
7. To make Trend data of Production area as well as QC Lab area.
8. Antibiotic assay of Raw Material, finished products and Reference
9. Sample Login in And Release after testing in LIMS.
10. Log book entry of decontamination of media, temperature monitoring of
incubators as well fridge. And of all functional area.
*Water: (WFI, Purified Water, Potable water)
Educational Qualifications :
1. (2010/2011) The University of Sardar Patel, Gujarat, India, Masters in
2. (2009/2010) The University of Sardar Patel, Gujarat, India. Bachelor
of Science in Genetics, First Class.
3. (2003/2005)S.S.C & (2005/2006)H.S.C Exam passed with First class.
1. The objective was to gain knowledge in Quality Control.(IR,UV-Visible
2. I have completed my training from ARAIL (Ankleshwar Research &
Analytical Infrastructure Limited) India in June 2010 for 15 days and
in THEMIS BIOSYN LTD. (Vapi, GIDC) India in May 2010 for 15 days.
3. I have attended 3 days workshop of Bioinformatics software regarding
Analysis of protein structure & Enzyme.
Communication: Good presentation skills demonstrated in seminars in our
master level program.
Teamwork: At bachelors' studies I was in NCC (National Cadets Corps) leader
and active member. At work place, I have worked in a team to achieve target
and stood 1st in pared (NIC-National Integration Camp) got 'B' & 'C'
Planning/Organizing: Planning and organizing skills developed while working
at project at Master's programme that was "GUP - Eutrophication, Heavy
Metals Absorption by Macrophyte, and Metals-Nutrient Flux in Brassica
juncea (L.) Czern, isolation & some biochemical test of endophytes from
IT skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point & Basic Data Entry.
Declaration: I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true
to the best of my knowledge.