Ella E. Jones-Brown
Westville, NJ 08030
Management • Community Networking • Executive Assistant Services
High Performance Leader with over 15 years of experience managing, training, and coaching personnel to
succeed. Extremely savvy and creative to 'think on-the-run', communicate values, and build upon a
company's professional principles.Outstanding dedication to team development, mentoring, and extending
tools that motivate and energize personnel. Strong background in delivering executive level
administrative and personal assistant services.
Relevant Experience & Accomplishments:
2009 – Present Concierge Services Supervisor, Madison Parke, LLC, Managing Company of Luxury
• Influences significant owner satisfaction of services through promotion of five-diamond white glove
service attentiveness, spurring a more performance-driven organization.
• Interview, hire, orientate and facilitate on-going training on customer service values,
professionalism, presentation, and response.
• Utilizes cutting edge products to provide expeditious services to residents.
• Research, write and produce content for resident newsletter; residents show a 30 percent increase
in newsletter content/design approval
• Plan, promote and deliver community-wide special events
• Market and manage the resident “city living” experience via connections with area restaurants,
entertainment venues and cultural attractions
2014- Present Independent Contractor, Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA (Part-time)
• Confidential Executive Assistant for the Chairman Emeritus of the Board of the world renowned
2006 – 2013 Independent Contractor, Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia, PA (Part-time)
• Confidential Executive Assistant for the Chairman of the Board of the world renowned art
2005-2008 Manager, Concierge Services, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
• Spurred the origination, development, and general administration of the Concierge Services
Department to include recruitment, training, scheduling, evaluation, and supervision of up to 500
volunteers to deliver excellence in customer and concierge services for 2.4 million annual visitors
of the Center's growing event and show venues
• Assisted in training security personnel in customer service
• Direct interaction with event and show management before, during and after events to ensure
customer’s needs were delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Managed a $100,000 annual budget to meet department needs in staffing, community partnership
networking events, and administrative services.
• Developed measurement tool to evaluate economic impact of the Pennsylvania Convention
Center’s Concierge Services in the City of Philadelphia.
2001-2005 Visitor Services Manager, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
• Developed and implemented a Quality Customer Service training program and Guest Services
manual for all staff; coached and trained students from hospitality schools as event volunteers
(many were identified, selected, and referred to other positions of employment within the
• Organized all public tours of Convention Center Facility and Art work.
• Ignited community interest in the facility by arranging tours, partnering with local restaurants for
catering venues, and exhibiting quality through the highly professional services of the volunteer
• Interacted directly with event and show management teams before, during, and after events to
ensure all safety, directional, and comfort services are covered for a successful event execution.
1999-2001 Executive Assistant to Chairman of the Board, Pennsylvania Convention Center,
• Assisted two (2) Board Chairs with administrative, board-related tasks
• Implemented special projects as directed by Chairman of the Board and the President & CEO
often of a confidential nature.
• Prepared Board Reports and Economic Impact Reports
• Interacted closely with executive management team as directed by Chairman.
1998-1999 Marketing Associate, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA
• Developed marketing strategies for businesses leasing from Convention Center to increase
1994-1998 Executive Assistant to Chairman of the Board, Healthcare Management Alternatives
1982-1993 William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
1990-1993 Executive Assistant to President & CEO
1989-1990 Assistant to VP for Programs/Medical Benefits Coordinator
1985-1989 Assistant to Vice President for Finance & Treasurer
1984-1985 Secretary, Program Officers
1981-1982 Personnel Clerk, Philadelphia Allied Action Commission, Phila., PA
1976-1980 United States Marine Corps
Graduate Course Work, School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Temple University, 2000-2001
BA, Communications, Cum Laude, Temple University,1998
References Furnished upon request.