Staten Island, NY 10302
Objective To use my skills and abilities to communicate ideas, and to perform good work. Have a
good understanding with employees and to better the company.
1980-1984 Central Heating and Plumbing High School Jerusalem, Israel
• Graduated- 1984
• High School Diploma
1992- Present Myrtle Food Corp (Key Food Supermarket) Brooklyn, NY
Store Manager, Key Food Supermarket,
• Managed weekly purchases and sales.
• Perform sales report by department to determine the profit or loss percentages.
• Prepare employees weekly schedule.
• Perform the weekly sales price for the customer on a timely basis including making
all proper accruals and entries.
• Responsible for purchasing merchandise sold in the store, analyze sales and
inventories to plan weekly promotions.
• Hire, train, and manage new employees
• Resolve conflicts with staff and customers, and keep the working environment
• Dealt with Shop lifters/thieves, and secured the establishment from any other threats.
• Provided excellent customer service.
1986-1992 Angel Bakery Jerusalem, Israel
Assistant Manager, Angel Bakery,
• Baked an assortment of breads.
• Provided customer service.
• Assisted to repair, and install electrical and plumbing equipment.
• Supervised over other employee’s.
• Experienced in working with people/People Person.
• Bilingual in Arabic and English.
References Available upon request.