Brandon Lakes 551-***-****
**** ********** *********** **, ********, NJ, 08610 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Results-driven Customer Services 1. Highly motivated customer service
Representative. representative that works well in a fast-
2. Proven ability to establish rapport with
4. Solid team player with great positive
3. Highly enthusiastic customer service
5. Highly motivated to maintain customer
representative with 3+ years in retail.
satisfaction and contribute to company
1. Quick to adapt to new environments.
1. Hard Worker.
1. Positive team Leader.
2. Great team player.
U.S. Security, 1719 Brunswick Ave., Trenton, NJ Sept. 2013-Present
1. Every two to three hours do a routine walk thru the building.
1. Record and suspicious behavior or anything out of the ordinary.
1. Make sure all Employees check in and out.
1. Monitor the cameras.
1. Make sure that no unknown cars are parking in the reserved parking lots.
2. Making sure all packages get shipped and delivered to the building.
Walmart, 700 Marketplace Blvd., Hamilton, NJ Nov.2011-Present
3. Train new employees.
4. Delegate work to department employee.
5. Answering questions about products, services and merchandise.
6. Assist store manager in carrying out administrative tasks.
7. Work directly with both entry-level employees and customers.
8. Helping customers with their online pickups.
2. Handling back shop carts and returned items.
2. Responsible for stocking shelves and binning in merchandise in the stock room.
2. Clearing the price changes and clearance and rollbacks out of B.A.M (Be a Merchant) screen.
9. Making sure that the Homelines area is zoned and side counter maintenance is complete.
10. Count money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of shift to ensure that amounts are
11. Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, gift cards or automatic debits.
12. Greet customers entering and exiting establishment.
13. Maintain clean and orderly checkout area.
Brandon Lakes •551-***-****•email@example.com
Page 2 of 2
14. Resolve customer complaints.
15. Request information or assistance using paging systems.
2. Make sure the customers have a fast and courteous checkout.
16. Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Cracker Barrel, 825 Marketplace Blvd., Hamilton, NJ Aug.2011-Jan.2012
3. Reciting the specials of the day.
3. Seating the guest as they arrive.
3. Cleaning the host podium and refill the soda bucket with ice.
3. Maintaining a clear environment around the host podium.
17. Making sure the bathrooms were up to part every thirty minutes.
18. Assisting with serving the food to the guest.
19. Lighting all the candles on each table at three o’ clock.
J.C. Penney, 500 Quakerbridge Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ Dec.2010-Oct.2011
Customer Service Representative
• Checking out Customers.
• Refolding clothes on the sales floor and backroom.
• Followed-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve
customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Assisted customers with store and product complaints
Trenton Central High School, Trenton, NJ Sora Certification
High School Diploma Division of NJ State Police
June 2010 Private Detective Unit
Fatima Meadows Social Worker, Rutgers 609-***-****
Robert Owens Customer Service Rep, Adecco 609-***-****
Kelly Watson Receptionist, State House 609-***-****