Erica L. Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org
Waldorf, MD 20603
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a New Homes Sales Position that allows me to enhance as a X-
Factor Sales Consultant; partner with a builder who strives to increase their brand,
customer satisfaction, and profitability.
QUALIFICAITONS: Aggressive goal oriented, and motivated new home sales consultant
with consistent record of top performance. Productive Sales Consultant that’s driven in
over achieving sales goals, building pipelines, and keeping the buyer sold.
• Compentencies: Presentations, Sales Techniques, Customer Service, Marketing and
Apr 2012-Pres Richmond American Homes, Waldorf- MD
(New Homes Sales Consultant)
• Sold single-family homes the most desired area of Charles County,
• Created interested in the un-interested, convinced the just looking
buyer to buy a home today overall alternative by mutually
accomplishing the 13 decisions to home ownership.
• Responsible for influencing the buyer. Pre-qualifies buyers,
coordinates loans/closing dates, assist in the selection & installation of
• Generated weekly reports on competitive marketing analysis, sales
tracking and customer traffic within the community.
• Maintained contact with potential buyers for up to eight months
until the time of purchase.
• Overcoming objections, educating buyers on what distinguished our
company from other builders, and keeping the buyer sold.
• Generated $15 Million in New Home Sales
• 100% Customer’s Satisfaction on all customer surveys.
• Established strong relationship with realtor brokers and agents.
Apr 2011-May Waldorf Ford, Waldorf-MD
2011 (Sales Consultant)
• Greets customers and develops an needs assessment for each client.
• Demonstrates the value and feature each automobile offers.
• Completes buyer’s order, verify vehicle payoff, submit credit
application for approval.
Nov 2004-May Idearc Media/Verizon Yellow Pages, Chantilly-VA
2008 (Inside Sales Account Representative)
• Increased new online & yellow page ads by 25 % through
generated leads, cold calling, massive mailing and internet
• Created sales marketing ads for new business owners
• Prepared proven marketing data reports to build and show
value in advertising in print & on-line ads.
• Resolved solutions for current clients to show how to improve
complex challenges, help identify their most ideal customers,
reviewed averages for their industry, and identified their
• Negotiated, reviewed, and signed contracts.
EDUCATION: Strayer University College, Washington, DC (Business
Administration) Attended 1990-1992. Maintained GPA 3.55.
• Graduated from Southern Management Institution-Property
Management Training College
LICENSE: Maryland Real Estate License- In-active Status
SKILLS: Oracle-JD Edwards Enterprise One, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Rentroll, Jenark, MRI, and Cyborg.
Accredited College Courses/Training:
• Real Estate Principles & Practices
• Real Estate Finance
• Communications I
• Communication II
• Personnel Management
• Principles of Management
• Microsoft Computer Application
• Between Leasing & Service
• Total Quality Management
• Leadership Selling-Jason Forrest
AWARDS: 2014- Sales Cash Awards, Awarded Top Sales Producer Awards May-
June 2006 and September 2005-December 2005. Awarded Perfect
Sales Shop- ACE Aoba Awards- Washington, DC -Metro Area 1998-