Prasad R. Yaragattimath * : firstname.lastname@example.org.
C/o Sanjay Yaragattimath, (: 083*-*******, +91-
994-***-**** #1332, 1st Floor, 26th Main, 32F Cross,
Opposite to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital,
Jaynagar 4T Block, Bangalore – 560041.
Seeking for an opportunity in an organization which progresses dynamically and gives me a
chance to enrich my knowledge and enhance my skills in recent technologies and be a part of team
that contributes towards the growth of the organization.
• Master of Technology (M.Tech) in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems from Visvesvaraya
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Communications from Visvesvaraya
Good knowledge of Digital Design concepts.
Good knowledge of FPGA and its architectures.
Good knowledge of VHDL, Verilog languages.
Good knowledge of STA and Signal integrity issues.
Good knowledge of Physical Design flow.
• Academic Projects.
Title : Efficient Reversible Low Power Multiplier using Vedic Mathematics for Image
Title : Development and Analysis of Fuzzy Logic Protocol for Mobile Handover.
• Miniprojects [M.Tech]
Title : Efficient Low Power Design of Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) Adders using
Title : Edge Detection using Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA).
Title : FPGA Implementation of Nikhilam Sutra for Vedic Multiplication.
Title : Implementation of Modified Booth algorithm for Low Power MAC unit on FPGA.
Title : Implementation of Pipelined Mitchell Log multiplier on FPGA.
Qualification Board/University Institution Year of Percentage
M.Tech Visvesvaraya Dayananda Sagar College of 2013 74.5
(VLSI and University. Bangalore.
B.E. Visvesvaraya Maratha Mandal’s 2011 74.83
Technological Engineering College,
( Electronics and University. Belgaum.
Intermediate Department Of Pre- Raja Lakhmagouda Science 2007 79.33
University Education, Institute, Belgaum.
SSLC Karnataka Board of St. Xavier’s High School, 2005 86.24
• Awarded the Best paper and First place at the National Level Conference 2013 on “Recent
Advances in Electronics and Communication” conducted by New Horizon College of
• Participated in various National Level Technical Fest. conducted by different colleges and won
in house presentation and debate competition.
• Have been Student Secretary and Class Representative for E&C Department, MMEC.
• Organized first National Level Technical Fest. of our college.
• Is a part of Youth wing, “Satya Sai Seva Samiti” Panth Balekundri, Belgaum.
• Conducting many Sadana Camps (Narayana Seva, Classes regarding Addiction free society).
• Conducting many Medical Camps for the adopted village Hanamanatti, Belgaum.
• Good communication, ever ready to learn and committed towards the assigned task.
• Practical and believe in oneself.
• Interested in learning new things, gardening, cooking, reading novels.
Date of Birth : 12TH December 1988.
Residential Address : S/o R. B. Yaragattimath,
Near Datta Mandir,
Pant Balekundri, Belgaum.
Place of Birth : Belgaum, Karnataka.
Marital Status : Single.
Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, English.
Nationality : Indian.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I
bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.