Phone: 512-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
I am an experienced project manager with an extensive experience managing revenue
goals, analyzing challenges, helping to target value, mitigating risk, optimizing capabilities,
and aligning the organization to achieve the objective. I understand production, reporting,
accounting, finance, billing, forecasting, planning, determining revenue potential, trend
analysis, risk and cost analysis.
I am skilled in dealing with inner company and outside clients, negotiation and public
relations. I have ability to foresee a project’s completion, bringing together the proper mix
of manpower, cultivating resources, and getting the job done on time and under budget.
I am fluent in English, Czech, and Slovak. I also studied Russian, German and Spanish. I
have experience dealing with both domestic and international corporations as well as with
• Deliver projects on time, on schedule, and under budget.
• Manage project planning, scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication.
• Supervise project billing.
• Present to senior management.
• Lead multi-disciplinary project teams.
• Train teams on how to develop better ways to meet their objectives.
• Develop new product marketing and planning.
• DCS IT Management, DCS Security, DCS Finance System and Billing Management,
Clarity, Remedy, Asset Management, Change Management, Configuration Management,
Service Request Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, ITIL
Basics, IT Service Continuity, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident
Response Management, ITFM, and ITSM
• MS Excel, MS Access, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Windows / XP, Enterprise 1, SQL
Queries, Oracle, E1, Lawson, Demand Solution, QuickBooks, ACBS, Cardinal, ITFM,
ITSM, Remedy, DCS, VISIO, Saas, FM Pro and others.
Senior Financial Analyst April 2013 – Present
• Manage project development, revenue and account billings.
• Determine and execute optimal customer service metrics. Target improvements.
• Improve product allocation and planning processes.
MSI Business Operations Project Management Consultant May 2012 – November 2012
Capgemini, State of Texas IT and Billing Systems Project Implementation, Austin, Texas
• Manage software system development lifecycle work process.
• Oversee analysis, design, build, test and implementation of new service units.
• Help design and develop revenue chargeback system for the State of Texas.
• Lead audit of Secretary of State and Texas Veterans Agency servers leading to correction of
• Participate in planning strategies, requirements and work process development
Project Accounting and Billing Analyst October 2008 –April 2012
URS Corporation, Austin, TX
• Reviewed contractual documentation and work authorizations, and set up financial portion of
• Recognized revenue, review labor and expense charges, and processed client billing invoices
for individual projects.
• Managed reconciliations of accounts on monthly basis.
• Scheduled management meetings, and communicated with project managers on weekly basis.
• Assessed internal and external customers’ needs and financial situations through diligently
listening and asking questions to determine options.
• Established project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the
boundaries of company policy.
• Monitored and controlled project billing through administrative direction.
Capital Markets Operations Analyst
FarmCredit Bank of Texas, Austin, TX September 2007-October 2008
• Set up and managed loan portfolios.
• Analyzed credit availability, analyzed customer borrowing trends, and formulated the right
• Maintained interest rate changes, and processed loan corrections.
• Gathered, analyzed, prepared and summarized recommendations for process improvement
• Assisted district associations in issues and activities related to participations or syndications.
Forecast and Inventory Analyst June 2006- July 2007
BURNES OF BOSTON GROUP, AUSTIN, TX
• MANAGED FORECAST TO HELP ENSURE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, AND FORMULATED THE RIGHT PRODUCT
• DETERMINED THE BEST METRICS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE FORECAST.
• WORKED WITH SALES AND MARKETING TO DETERMINE OPTIMAL INVENTORY LEVELS, AND TO MINIMIZE
• USED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF REVENUE POTENTIAL AND HISTORICAL TRENDS TO PLAN AND
• ANALYZED INVENTORY LEVELS, PRODUCTION SPEED AND PRODUCT DEMAND.
• CONDUCTED ANALYSIS OF ACTUAL USAGE AND DEVELOPED SALES TRENDS AS COMPARED TO FORECASTS.
Independent Accounting Consultant and Financial Analyst March 2004- May 2006
K-Force, Austin, TX
Ozone Technology, Inc. Austin, TX
Financial Office Manager
eveloped more efficient accounting procedures, performed audit research and reconciliation
anaged accounts payable and receivable.
upervised the release of payroll. Coordinated the purchase of supplies, equipment, and
services in support of operations.
Bluecurrent Technology, Austin, TX
Business Systems Analyst
erformed quality-control on financial data prior to invoicing.
aintained project plans, schedules and project invoicing.
rovided status reporting and ensured documentation compliance, and performed audit.
ransmitted time data and validated data transmission.
Intercontinental Hotels, Austin, TX
elped to train employees, organized and improved accounting procedures.
erformed all aspects of financial accounting for a hotel including payables and receivables.
upervised an accounts receivable clerk and the night audit crew.
Dell, Austin, TX
Program Administrator- Analyst
etermined the profitability of multiple projects.
eveloped and managed project budgets, and maintained project plans, schedules and
nsured documentation compliance and provided status reports.
nsured Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and performed audit.
IBM, Austin TX
Vendor Payable Analyst
• Identified and controlled potential bypasses of the procurement process.
• Ensured Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and performed audit.
• Reviewed and issued purchase orders.
• Made sure contracts were in compliance with IBM guidelines, and reviewed contracts
and Scopes of Work submitted to Vendor Payables Database for completeness.
Investor Reporting Analyst
Fairbanks Capital Corporation, Austin TX November 2002- February 2004
• Produced monthly reports for the trust and individual investment firms.
• Communicated with investors about their investment portfolios, sent reporting and remit funds to
• Prepared, sent and input wire transfers. Reconciled cash transactions using system (Alltel) data
versus bank statement.
• Managed bank reconciliation, researched outages, and cleared outstanding balances.
• Performed loan level cash analysis: Used current and prior months reporting data, plus current
months actual cash receipts.
• Researched outages and reported them as line items on the main Bank Reconciliation spreadsheet.
World Satellite Network, Austin, TX December 2001- October 2002
• Processed and billed the United States Midwest region.
• Supervised and reconciled analog and digital billing and launch services.
• Corrected tiering, bulk and billing errors.
• Maintained customer files and posted transactions to accounting records such as worksheet,
ledger, and computer files.
• Maintained verbal and written communication with customers.
BA, Economics from The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
Business Foundation Certification from McCombs School of Business
Full-time internships during university studies:
United Teacher Associates Ins. Company, Austin, TX Commission Accounting Specialist 2001
• Processed accounts payroll, advances on future commission, collections and account
D&L Medical Products, Inc. Austin, TX Office Administrator
• Responsible for financial activities of the company and related correspondence with vendors
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX Administrative Assistant 1999-2000
• Performed high volume document processing
International Bank of Commerce, San Antonio, TX Collection Specialist 1998-1999
• Balanced and reconciled commercial accounts.