• Around 2+ years of Software Quality Assurance (QA) experience testing Web based
• Experience with QA Methodology and QA Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance
Control for Web Applications
• Good Exposure in IT, Risk Domain.
• Experienced in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and good exposure
to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Participated in requirements analysis, reviews and working sessions to understand the
requirements and system design.
• Expertise in writing System Test Plans, Test Design Specifications, defining Test Case
Specifications and Test Procedures, developing and maintaining Test Scripts.
• Extensive experience in Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing,
GUI testing, Back-end testing and System Testing on Windows environment.
• Good Exposure to Mercury Quality Center
• Performed database testing using SQL queries (Basic Sql).
• Worked with onsite/offshore teams and coordinate test activities.
• Ability to interact with developers and product analysts regarding testing status and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to co-ordinate activities
and work in a team environment to meet the deliverables.
Certified Software Tester from STS Inc
Post Graduate in Advertising & Public relations
Web Application Developer Training from WINTECH Computers
Master Degree in English from Lucknow University, India
Quality Center10.0, QTP 9.2/9.0, Test Director, Load Runner 11.5
Oracle 10g, 9i/8i, SQL Server 2005/2000,MS Access
TD Bank, NJ Jun 2011–
Project: IRRIS- Integrated Risk Review Information System
The initiative required to build an Intranet application that will support the Risk user to perform Risk Reviews,
identify anomalies in processes as well as identify high risk credits. The application covers up various uses
cases from Risk Review perspective. Key uses cases includes Review Creation, Sampling Credits, Assign
Worksheet and Reviewers, Worksheet maintenance, Bridging Work Paper and Administration. Implementation
of Automated notification and workflow management supported various approval and review tracking. The
application supported role based security and access model based on various actors like Administrator, Group
Manager, Review in Charge (RIC) and Reviewers
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working with SME and Development team to understand the requirement.
• Involved in Test Strategies, Test Execution Planning in line to Scrum methodology
along with Scrum Master
• Participated in test planning & reporting meeting
• Establishing various process around Testing Gateway Criteria, Defect Classification &
• Developed Test Plan and Test cases based on the user stories (Functional
requirements) using the Mercury Quality Center.
• Prepared test data for the positive and negative test cases
• Performed screen navigation test to ensure that the Menu & links are established as expected
• Checked the broken links in the application and conducted cross browser
• Tested User Interface inconsistency and application functionality
• Maintained Traceability Matrix to track scope coverage and map test cases back to
• Developed Reports and Graphs to present the results to the management
Environment: .Net 3.2, C#, Telerik, MS SQL 2005, Windows, Agile Methodology, Mercury Quality Center